Trivia!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2013 11:44 AM

Here's how it works.. i ask a question you answer it then ask a question of your own.. but it has to be bmx related..

Name 4 people on the Monster team. BMX only

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/2/2013 11:47 AM

Rick thorne, tj lavin, harry main, dave mirra? Who won the first ever x games dirt competetion

|

1/2/2013 11:47 AM

Pat Casey, Harry Main, Dak, and Scotty Cranmer

I don't have a question...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

1/2/2013 11:53 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Rick thorne, tj lavin, harry main, dave mirra? Who won the first ever x games dirt competetion

Jay Miron? I think that's who it was, but I'm too lazy to go check google...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

1/2/2013 11:55 AM

Jay miron is correct

|

1/2/2013 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2013 11:57 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Me? wrote:

Jay Miron? I think that's who it was, but I'm too lazy to go check google...

that

umm who was the first person to do a double frontie in competition?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

1/2/2013 12:04 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

that

umm who was the first person to do a double frontie in competition?

Anthony Napolotin or however you spell it?

Who did the first downstair handrail?

|

1/2/2013 12:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Anthony Napolotin or however you spell it?

Who did the first downstair handrail?

mat hoffman =P
who founded T1?

|

1/2/2013 12:46 PM

Condor did the first rail ..... What rider was the very first athlete to have an energy drink sponser

|

1/2/2013 12:47 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Condor did the first rail ..... What rider was the very first athlete to have an energy drink sponser

im gonna throw out a guess on this one... Dave mirra?

|

1/2/2013 12:47 PM

Joe Rich Taj mihal (spelling)

What does GT stand for and who was his partner?

|

1/2/2013 12:50 PM

Gary turner... and richard long

|

1/2/2013 12:51 PM

Calafia wrote:

gary turner....no clue who partner is.....
when oakley made there first product (the "o" grips) how much did they cost?

|

1/2/2013 12:51 PM

Calafia wrote:

Shot in the dark, Gary Turner's initials? And you got me on his partner...

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

1/2/2013 12:52 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Win again.

|

1/2/2013 12:54 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Calafia wrote:

Win again.

i used to be as obsessed with gt as you are... i had a gt dyno nitro and just had to know more lol..

|

1/2/2013 12:57 PM

First company to come up with removable brake mounts?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

1/2/2013 12:58 PM

Me? wrote:

fly?

|

1/2/2013 12:59 PM

Me? wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

fly?

Yesh

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

1/2/2013 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2013 1:02 PM

How long did Chad Degroot ride for Standard? What company did he leave for? And how long did he ride for that company?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

1/2/2013 1:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

im gonna throw out a guess on this one... Dave mirra?

First rider on energy drink company was rick thorne.......what was john parkers trick called the draino?

|

1/2/2013 1:50 PM

i dont know either of those =(

|

1/2/2013 2:22 PM

is it the decade?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

1/2/2013 2:23 PM

its a 360 of your body but the bike does nothing

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

1/2/2013 2:29 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

Correct.......did degroot leave for haro?

|

1/2/2013 4:18 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Correct.......did degroot leave for haro?

he left standard didn't he?

Who was Aaron Ross sponsored by before Sunday and what was his frame called?

Also this is a neat topic haha I like it

|

1/2/2013 4:22 PM

he rode for fbm......cant think of the name of the frame right now.......it want to say it was named after a terrible pop song but i cant remember

|

1/2/2013 4:30 PM

Degroot now runs deco bmx , i think he left standard then rode for haro but i could be wrong......what was seth kembroughs old bands name

|

1/2/2013 4:33 PM

eskimojay wrote:

he rode for fbm......cant think of the name of the frame right now.......it want to say it was named after a terrible pop song but i cant remember

FBM Stair Master was his frame

|

1/2/2013 4:58 PM

Dan lacey is one of em i believe

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all