Trying out some new parts!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2015 3:28 AM

Hey how's it going everyone so first off I recently got a united mothership v2 frame with Profile cranks and sprocket threw some revenge industries double wall rims front and back but I just got a brand new Cult Match Female hub Cassette 9t and in Chrome with black spokes and black hub also when I threw the mothership together I threw some random company stock bars on it but here in like 2 days or so my new fiend team bars should be here from dans comp got em in black with 9 inch rise I'll do and bike check when I get all the parts here and on the bike.

Does anyone have experience with the cult match cassette or the fiend team bars I'd love to hear your experience with the product whether it be good or bad

|

We ride high we fly high together we get by smile

9/2/2015 4:19 AM

You already bought the parts. It's a little late to ask for advice/experiences

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/2/2015 5:56 AM

The Cult hub is basically the same exact thing as a Primo, with a different name on it. So it will probably be fine.

As with ANY bmx parts, the better you take care of them, the longer they last.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/2/2015 10:24 AM

Fiend bars are like tanks , I rode a lot of their parts . The local shop has those team bars and I was close to buying them .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/2/2015 11:23 AM

tomdon wrote:

You already bought the parts. It's a little late to ask for advice/experiences

I looked up reviews ahead of time I never blindly buy a product I found good reviews so I got them but it's always good to hear people's first hand experience

|

9/2/2015 11:26 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

The Cult hub is basically the same exact thing as a Primo, with a different name on it. So it will probably be fine.

As with ...more

Yeah I knew about the primo internals that was one of the reasons for buying it, I do a good job keeping up maintenance on my bike parts

|