Turndowns

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2009 11:39 AM

How the fuck you supposed to do these i do something like a 180 x-up everytime i do it

|

I would love to stay and chat but im having an old friend for dinner.

12/24/2009 11:41 AM

im trying to learn turndowns too. I am going to try and go to the wash today before my christmas party at my house.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/24/2009 11:45 AM

Lean foward.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/24/2009 11:56 AM

throw them in really fast

|

NACHO CHEESE BABY

12/24/2009 2:40 PM

get angry

|

12/24/2009 3:18 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

get angry

like punch a baby in the face angry or your mom just took your bike away angry

|

Boxman for President

12/24/2009 3:20 PM

punch a baby in the face because he took your bike away angry

|

12/24/2009 3:21 PM

do a motowhip and half a x-up
basically what they are
tons of practice
i cant really do them

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

12/24/2009 3:25 PM

Try laying on your back with your bike on your feet, and holding the bars.Then figure out how to get into them. When you get that down, try taking that to a legit flyout or box jump or something.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/24/2009 3:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Try laying on your back with your bike on your feet, and holding the bars.Then figure out how to get into them. When you get that down, try taking that to a legit flyout or box jump or something.

u wacthed sports skool lol

|

12/24/2009 3:31 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

dude i watched sport skool to

|

12/24/2009 3:33 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

PANCHO16 wrote:

wesleytramel wrote:

dude i watched sport skool to

so do i im just saying thats were he got that tip from

|

12/24/2009 3:46 PM

What is "sport skool"?

I seriously have no idea...I just did the turndown thing after I looped out a few years back, helped me with turndowns...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/24/2009 3:47 PM

SEANimal757 wrote:

punch a baby in the face because he took your bike away angry

HAHAHAHAHA

|

THE SASQUACH!!

12/24/2009 3:49 PM

a swing helps too,, put ut stomach in the wing and swing back and forth until for about 2 feet off the ground and learn em that way..

|

THE SASQUACH!!

12/24/2009 8:25 PM

depends which foot forward you are, but you just kick the back end out towards your back foot, lay your leg over the top tube, lean away from the bike and trust it, then just snap it. takes practice.

|