Tweaking A Good Spot (vandalism)

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 6:41 PM

Have you ever found a good spot, but it had something wrong with it? For example, a concrete quarter pipe, but it had planters in front of it? A sweet set of ledges with grind stoppers, or a fence so you had no run up or anywhere to go after hopping off? Did you vandalize it so you could ride it? A friend of mine and I found a nice curved wall/wallride, but it is fenced in. I was thinking about cutting a whole in the fence and having a go at it. It is at a local elementary school. I will try and get pics and share. Do you think it's worth it? Also share your stories of vandlizing spots to your taste.

The concrete quarter thing, Matt Roe in Israel
|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/26/2013 6:49 PM

I wouldn't advise cutting a hole in the fence, a lot of schools have cameras and shit and they can bust you and fine you and shit.

I mean I've moved planters and shit out of the way before but that can easily be put back with no harm done, also opened gates to get runways.. Don't think I ever actually did any real harm besides my friend knocking balls off a rail so we could ride it

|

4/26/2013 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 6:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I wouldn't advise cutting a hole in the fence, a lot of schools have cameras and shit and they can bust you and fine you and shit.

I mean I've moved planters and shit out of the way before but that can easily be put back with no harm done, also opened gates to get runways.. Don't think I ever actually did any real harm besides my friend knocking balls off a rail so we could ride it

This.....

A nice wallride isn't worth getting fined and a stay in jail. It can be considered a felony if the damages exceed a certain amount of money on top of that the school personnel would be pissed. How would you like it if someone came over and did something at your house or something of significant value because "it was in the way"

I've moved stuff before also but never vandalized anything and If I moved something I made sure I left it back exactly the way it was.

|

4/26/2013 7:37 PM

Dude, If I get caught grinding I get the cops phoned on me, if I decided to mod some shit security would get the military after me

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/26/2013 7:42 PM

no vandalism. ive moved shit out of the way but only if it will move without doing any real damage.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/26/2013 8:42 PM

i think the most ive ever done was left a chip in a rock after i ran into it lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/27/2013 8:13 AM

I've bailed and made my bike go through a window. I had no landing

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/27/2013 10:12 AM

why cut when you can climb?

I am in the process of concreting under a bridge

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/27/2013 10:51 AM

Effting wrote:

The fence is probably in the way of the run up to the wallride

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/27/2013 9:26 PM

Effting wrote:

Derek_Bolz wrote:

yeah its at the bottom of it

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/27/2013 9:44 PM

Bunnyhop the fence. Problem solved. Or if your to sissy, then build a kicker and launch over it

|

4/27/2013 9:45 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Bunnyhop the fence. Problem solved. Or if your to sissy, then build a kicker and launch over it

whats up arron ross jk lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/28/2013 6:17 AM

i did. then got stuck in court for a couple months and 200 dollars in court fees on top of a year of probation and a class lol

|

Follow me on Instagram, i follow back : N3gativecr33p

4/28/2013 7:13 AM

There's a huge dirt wedge with a privacy fence at the very top of it. I mean, this bitch is like 60 degrees steep. Me and my friends snuck out there at like 3 AM last summer (had to go so early in the morning because it is in an open area) with shovels and dug a lip into the wedge. So now you haul ass at it and since the lip only goes halfway up the wedge you like do a step-up wallride. it's sick

|

4/28/2013 7:41 AM

Me and my friend go to a school after hours and there's load of these wooden benches, we just put them in an open space and put them together to hop on and shit.

We put them back after we're done though

|

4/28/2013 8:10 AM

I wouldn't do it if I were you, I know that feel when you see something but you can't ride it, it's fine if it's removing something and then putting it back like a trash can or something but cutting a hole in a fence could get you in a lot of shit.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 8:24 AM

Effting wrote:

Derek_Bolz wrote:

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

yeah its at the bottom of it

you will need to cut a decent amount then lol

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy