Twenty Seventeen

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2016 12:56 AM

It's just around the corner, and I'm ready for a new year! Strictly talking bikes, what are your 2017 resolutions?

As for me, I want to dial in footjam whips, learn pedal-stall 270's clean, learn hop 3's clean, air quarters higher, and, most of all, thrown on my freecoaster and get more creative.

But, this is BMX after all, who knows what'll happen. smile

What about you?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

12/19/2016 1:06 AM

Get back into BMX and learn barspins. Although I've said that for the past 3 years. Learn to ride local parks differently than my usual style . And get a gnarly ledge / rail clip

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2016 4:04 AM

finish my edit

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

12/19/2016 4:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2016 4:44 AM

Edit, learn a buncha stuff so I can finally stop sucking. And learn more flatland maneuvers

|

12/19/2016 7:20 AM

Same goals as last year, ride bikes as much as possible, have fun every day, no serious injuries, don't get arrested. Pretty much accomplished that this year. Only other goal is to finish my dvd section and make it the best i can.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/19/2016 7:26 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Same goals as last year, ride bikes as much as possible, have fun every day, no serious injuries, don't get arrested. Pretty ...more

Wanna finally get my new BMX...things keep interrupting the monetary path to that so hopefully that will stop

Wanna lose some weight so I can get around on my bike better

Wanna be able to 180, manual farther, fakie farther, and get more air out of quarter pipes

..and steal from blaaaaaaa's first ideas above: ride as much as possible, have fun when doing it, no serious injuries...I really don't do anything that would get me arrested so I don't have to worry about that...

I also hope to survive the first year of the new regime here in America....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/19/2016 7:58 AM

Ride trails, drink coffee, ride street, and something else which is top secret might happen next year too.

|

12/19/2016 8:02 AM

Setting up my new bike for the year
Air whips
Finally learn tucks
Ride quarters more
Turndowns clicked
Tables

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

12/19/2016 8:38 AM

Build more jumps and a good trails line , Backflips to dirt , front flips to dirt , 720s to dirt , supermans and superman seat grabs maybe 360 backflips , that's the major goals , probably learn a bunch of dinky little tricks riding park when I'm not riding jumps or building

|

12/19/2016 9:14 AM

I want to learn hop bars (I've already got pickup bars dialed), hop 360's, footjam tailwhips, and double peg rails. Not those little 1 foot high rails that all the scooter kids session at the local park, but those 20 feet long, 3 feet high handrails. I found a perfect one by one of my best friends house, and I'll be waxing it up as soon as it stops raining

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

12/19/2016 10:44 AM

actually ride lol

|

It’s all bmx

12/19/2016 12:38 PM

Well in 2016 i graduated from being a total noob kook to being a confident beginner... In 2017 I'd like to 1) keep working on all the basic tricks I can kind of do now, 2) air out of quarters, 3) stop being a little bitch and go for things properly.

|

12/19/2016 5:12 PM

ride more street.

so sick of riding parks all the time but no one ever wants to ride anywhere else anymore.

trick-wise, idk hop whips are always on the table but I never feel like trying them.

I'd also like to 180 over a jersey barrier if I stop being a bitch, I know I have the height.

|

12/19/2016 6:39 PM

Probably gonna toss front brakes on, new parts, building a small pump track in my yard for my son and myself.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/19/2016 8:06 PM

Ride more than this year

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/19/2016 10:46 PM

Throw barspins and tricks that require me taking my hands off my bike off of stuff. Learn tailwhips

|

12/20/2016 1:04 AM

can't think of any trick i want to learn. I've forgotten more tricks than most folks will learn in a lifetime. Learning equals falling and I'm kinda done with falling.

No idea what this year will bring.

|

12/20/2016 6:51 AM

Sadly for me, 2017 is a bad year for my bike. I've snapped my chain at the end of this year, and it's perfect as I can't ride it and focus on my last high school year grades.

I'm going to disassemble the bike into all parts possible, strip everythin' off, clean, re-lube, re-grease, you name it.

And then pack it all in a bag somewhere and forget about it.

Eventually it's gonna see the light again-and it won't be the light in this part of the world. Either France, NZ, or Canada (all canadian guys on here, I sent y'all a real serious message, check your inbox plz, really appreciate it).

Trails are ripped through, all dusty and crumbling, supreme chain snapped twice, nothing to ride anymore on this farm, town too far (it's dangerous they say-no brakes they say-hell, my brake line snapped). An age is coming to an end.

But this time next year, I'll be riding the hell out of it.

If it's canada then forget it, lol.

This new year, nothin'. But fall next year, I'm planning:

-9.5 inch bars
-new top load
-taller, ceramic headset
-Kink Lyras 2.3 front and back
-tripod post with a nice seat
-ODSY Keychain

W'ell see.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

12/20/2016 7:57 PM

I wanna finally land some whips

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

12/20/2016 8:23 PM

Skylight wrote:

Sadly for me, 2017 is a bad year for my bike. I've snapped my chain at the end of this year, and it's perfect as I can't ride ...more

If I get into trades next year and get my own place you can come stay free of charge just pay for food and we can ride all the van parks

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/21/2016 5:55 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Ride trails, drink coffee, ride street, and something else which is top secret might happen next year too.

Ooh, me interested.

|

@scootereyn

12/21/2016 5:57 PM

Skylight wrote:

Sadly for me, 2017 is a bad year for my bike. I've snapped my chain at the end of this year, and it's perfect as I can't ride ...more

Ah man, bummer. Hope you're riding soon enough!

|

@scootereyn