Two threads in one! 1: fuck the government 2: how to get good at trail building

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2013 6:34 PM

1: the city tore down my secret jumps and they were just starting to get good. It was near a park too so it was easy to get water for the jumps. The last set over the train tracks was 50% done sad.

2: if you kiddos wanna learn how to make trails, go in your backyard and make tiny little flick trix jumps. It teaches you how to use water, pack the dirt, form the lip, and make landings. And shape. Then move on to the big boy jumps

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/15/2013 6:35 PM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/15/2013 6:38 PM

dumb thread

|

7/15/2013 6:42 PM

SWAQ

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/15/2013 6:45 PM

Yolo........

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/15/2013 7:18 PM

And the point of this was?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/15/2013 7:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

And the point of this was?

A csb. My trails man sad. Damn im mad

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 7:36 PM

Boohoo. They were plowed. The last set I built was 4 years ago. A kid wrecked his bike and had his friends lie saying me and my friend did it. We both got arrested and had to pay for the bike. And my trails got plowed. Try that on for size. They were legit trails too. Rollers, berms, smallest gap was 8 ft there was a corner section with a step down that led to a step up hip into a step down hip into a step up uphill back to the rest of the trails. We had a rhythm section too.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/15/2013 7:39 PM

tomdon wrote:

Boohoo. They were plowed. The last set I built was 4 years ago. A kid wrecked his bike and had his friends lie saying me and my friend did it. We both got arrested and had to pay for the bike. And my trails got plowed. Try that on for size. They were legit trails too. Rollers, berms, smallest gap was 8 ft there was a corner section with a step down that led to a step up hip into a step down hip into a step up uphill back to the rest of the trails. We had a rhythm section too.

That's gay!

|

7/15/2013 7:40 PM

hurricane sandy destroyed the only trials wear i live

|

7/15/2013 7:54 PM

U suck

|

7/15/2013 8:26 PM

brianoob wrote:

U suck

Shut the fuck up brian, even though you make sick videos you are a gaping cunt. I bet there are no trails in australia because kangaroos will steal your bike and kill your family

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 8:39 PM

brianoob wrote:

U suck

Photo
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/15/2013 9:13 PM

brianoob wrote:

U suck

SickDude wrote:

Shut the fuck up brian, even though you make sick videos you are a gaping cunt. I bet there are no trails in australia because kangaroos will steal your bike and kill your family

m8 do u even lift fite me 1v1 in rl

|

7/15/2013 9:22 PM

brianoob wrote:

Imma fuk u up so bad u gonna film wif a black eye lenz.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 9:25 PM

SickDude wrote:

brianoob wrote:

SickDude wrote:

m8 i'm a vietnam veteran who fought in the vietnam war in 1878 with over 180,000 confirmed kills. u r nuthing to me just another target liek a bug on my windscreen.

|

7/15/2013 9:27 PM

brianoob wrote:

SickDude wrote:

brianoob wrote:

m8 i'm a vietnam veteran who fought in the vietnam war in 1878 with over 180,000 confirmed kills. u r nuthing to me just another target liek a bug on my windscreen.

windsheild?

|

7/15/2013 9:27 PM

brianoob wrote:

Faggot. I just drank my dadz whole beer botle. Im fuckd up so bad! I hav a 4.21 kd ratio in blak ops niga. Fukn bring it on pusi

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 9:29 PM

SickDude wrote:

brianoob wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Faggot. I just drank my dadz whole beer botle. Im fuckd up so bad! I hav a 4.21 kd ratio in blak ops niga. Fukn bring it on pusi

PS3 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

|

7/15/2013 9:31 PM

brianoob wrote:

Du ma mai. You dirty Viet Cong. Fuck the north! SOUTH PRIDE! \m/,

Just kidding. But as much as I hate the North for what they did, we are all united now. I've heard rumors that China is starting to try and get at the country.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/15/2013 9:33 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

X box one looks horrible jokes on you

|

I ride for my papou.

Oh, and my trails are shit and even though I don't ride dirt for shit, I still take care of them whenever I rarely go up there.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

tomdon wrote:

That is incredibly shitty

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/15/2013 9:35 PM

YOU DONT DRINK BEER. STOP TELLING EVERYBODY THAT!!!!!!!

PS. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. jk lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/15/2013 9:35 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Du ma mai. You dirty Viet Cong. Fuck the north! SOUTH PRIDE! \m/,

Just kidding. But as much as I hate the North for what they did, we are all united now. I've heard rumors that China is starting to try and get at the country.

Fuck the north. Greece could kick vietnams ass

If there army wasn't a joke

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 9:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

YOU DONT DRINK BEER. STOP TELLING EVERYBODY THAT!!!!!!!

PS. MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN. jk lol

The joke

Your head

|

I ride for my papou.

7/15/2013 9:38 PM

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

7/15/2013 9:38 PM

you don't drink. the worst thing you drank was your own piss because your hero is bear grills

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

7/15/2013 9:39 PM

SickDude wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

X box one looks horrible jokes on you

I'm getting a PS4 so fook u!!!!!!!!

|

7/15/2013 9:41 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

you don't drink. the worst thing you drank was your own piss because your hero is bear grills

You are a disgrace to mankind. I hope you never learn 360

|

I ride for my papou.