Twsited654 riding photo

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2010 8:53 PM

looks like a poser to me!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/8/2010 8:54 PM

Cool "No one cares about it thread" bro.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/8/2010 8:56 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Cool "No one cares about it thread" bro.

Cool why did you post it then?!?!.........

........ oh yeah because you care that's why

|

4/8/2010 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:55 AM

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/8/2010 9:02 PM

Dude he's a mod and it's a lot of hard work and dedication being a mod. So get off his ass about him riding and thank him for helping Vitalbmx out so much.

|

4/8/2010 9:26 PM

i just realized that alex517 is from utah...

and cause hes a mod people cant hate on him? wtf? what about the jim c kid or whatever the mango douche bag. or devyn? is that not the same thing.

the hypocracy on this site is fucking out of control.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:28 PM

hahaha the best failure one that i've seen yet haha

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/8/2010 9:29 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

i just realized that alex517 is from utah...

and cause hes a mod people cant hate on him? wtf? what about the jim c kid or whatever the mango douche bag. or devyn? is that not the same thing.

the hypocracy on this site is fucking out of control.

I'm just saying he helps out this sight so much who cares how good he is.

|

4/8/2010 9:30 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

i just realized that alex517 is from utah...

and cause hes a mod people cant hate on him? wtf? what about the jim c kid or whatever the mango douche bag. or devyn? is that not the same thing.

the hypocracy on this site is fucking out of control.

alex517 wrote:

I'm just saying he helps out this sight so much who cares how good he is.

he helps about as much as nothing

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

4/8/2010 9:31 PM

thats not what im saying.

i know he helps the site out alot, but that shouldnt matter. why is it ok to hate on one person for their riding capabilities, but not ok to hate on a "mod" because of how they help the site. thats fucking hypocritical.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:32 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

thats not what im saying.

i know he helps the site out alot, but that shouldnt matter. why is it ok to hate on one person for their riding capabilities, but not ok to hate on a "mod" because of how they help the site. thats fucking hypocritical.

Agreed!

|

4/8/2010 9:32 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

thats not what im saying.

i know he helps the site out alot, but that shouldnt matter. why is it ok to hate on one person for their riding capabilities, but not ok to hate on a "mod" because of how they help the site. thats fucking hypocritical.

I get what you mean. That's kinda why I try my best not to hate on people.

|

4/8/2010 9:35 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

thats not what im saying.

i know he helps the site out alot, but that shouldnt matter. why is it ok to hate on one person for their riding capabilities, but not ok to hate on a "mod" because of how they help the site. thats fucking hypocritical.

alex517 wrote:

I get what you mean. That's kinda why I try my best not to hate on people.

well neither do i. i try my best to give constructive critizism. and sometimes people take it wrong, but some people on here. fuckin are mean as shit to some people because they arent very good. wtf.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:36 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

thats not what im saying.

i know he helps the site out alot, but that shouldnt matter. why is it ok to hate on one person for their riding capabilities, but not ok to hate on a "mod" because of how they help the site. thats fucking hypocritical.

alex517 wrote:

I get what you mean. That's kinda why I try my best not to hate on people.

swwyobmx wrote:

well neither do i. i try my best to give constructive critizism. and sometimes people take it wrong, but some people on here. fuckin are mean as shit to some people because they arent very good. wtf.

yup.

|

4/8/2010 9:41 PM

why do you people care so much?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/8/2010 9:44 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

why do you people care so much?

i dont, i was just pointing somthing out

|

4/8/2010 9:46 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

why do you people care so much?

i dont.

im saying that its hypocritical for people to be mad at brakeless for hating on the one of the mods because they are a mod, but its ok to hate on anyone else for the same reason. its not right.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:51 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

why do you people care so much?

swwyobmx wrote:

i dont.

im saying that its hypocritical for people to be mad at brakeless for hating on the one of the mods because they are a mod, but its ok to hate on anyone else for the same reason. its not right.

i know what your saying, but who really gives a shit how well the guy rides?

ive been riding a good chunk of my life and i'm in no way amazing on a bike, but does that really matter when it comes down to it? why cant we all just be happy we have bikes to ride?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/8/2010 9:52 PM

brakeless your not much better.
fuck you kid.

TWISTED your rock keep doing an amazing job for this site.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/8/2010 9:55 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

why do you people care so much?

swwyobmx wrote:

i dont.

im saying that its hypocritical for people to be mad at brakeless for hating on the one of the mods because they are a mod, but its ok to hate on anyone else for the same reason. its not right.

ridebmxnc wrote:

i know what your saying, but who really gives a shit how well the guy rides?

ive been riding a good chunk of my life and i'm in no way amazing on a bike, but does that really matter when it comes down to it? why cant we all just be happy we have bikes to ride?

exactly. i agree with you 100%

but thats apparently not what this site is about. because everyday, i get on and there is some form of hate on a kid. whether its an edit or a picture or jsut some douche bag postin his bullshit about how "abod is a park rat" (im just using a name) (actually i think that has actually happened before...) and its really gettin to be annoying.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:55 PM

funtington wrote:

brakeless your not much better.
fuck you kid.

TWISTED your rock keep doing an amazing job for this site.

thanks for proving my point.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 9:56 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

i dont.

im saying that its hypocritical for people to be mad at brakeless for hating on the one of the mods because they are a mod, but its ok to hate on anyone else for the same reason. its not right.

ridebmxnc wrote:

i know what your saying, but who really gives a shit how well the guy rides?

ive been riding a good chunk of my life and i'm in no way amazing on a bike, but does that really matter when it comes down to it? why cant we all just be happy we have bikes to ride?

swwyobmx wrote:

exactly. i agree with you 100%

but thats apparently not what this site is about. because everyday, i get on and there is some form of hate on a kid. whether its an edit or a picture or jsut some douche bag postin his bullshit about how "abod is a park rat" (im just using a name) (actually i think that has actually happened before...) and its really gettin to be annoying.

i agree as well, other than team mango that shit was ridiculously funny not his level of riding but all of the shit he did

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/8/2010 9:58 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

i agree as well, other than team mango that shit was ridiculously funny not his level of riding but all of the shit he did

i missed alot of it. it was during a period when i didnt feel like gettin on here much. i do hear that he was quite the douche bag though.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/8/2010 10:02 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

exactly. i agree with you 100%

but thats apparently not what this site is about. because everyday, i get on and there is some form of hate on a kid. whether its an edit or a picture or jsut some douche bag postin his bullshit about how "abod is a park rat" (im just using a name) (actually i think that has actually happened before...) and its really gettin to be annoying.

ridebmxnc wrote:

i agree as well, other than team mango that shit was ridiculously funny not his level of riding but all of the shit he did

swwyobmx wrote:

i missed alot of it. it was during a period when i didnt feel like gettin on here much. i do hear that he was quite the douche bag though.

he was not bad, to much hate on this site.
he was just sooo hated anything he said was critizezed.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/8/2010 10:49 PM

sunday color. wrote:

he helps about as much as nothing

girl in your pic is hot who is it

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

4/8/2010 11:44 PM

funtington wrote:

brakeless your not much better.
fuck you kid.

TWISTED your rock keep doing an amazing job for this site.

you dont know that im not much better.

|

4/8/2010 11:45 PM

alex517 wrote:

I'm just saying he helps out this sight so much who cares how good he is.

sunday color. wrote:

he helps about as much as nothing

Jess B.M.X wrote:

girl in your pic is hot who is it

dan pat

|

4/9/2010 3:59 AM

LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL yea he's a fucking poser.

Just kidding, you're a fucking retard though.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/9/2010 6:36 AM

and this just proves that 99% percent of the people on here cant ride

|

m.o.e.

4/9/2010 7:03 AM

How is doing a footjam whip on the ground a "poser" thing?

Half of the kids on here can't do that, does that mean they are posers? No. Who the FUCK cares as long as he is

A. Helping the site be better.
B. Supporting companies YOU love.
C. Riding, regardless of skill.

I say shut the fuck up and go ride, because it doesn't fucking matter. I am sure 90% of you kids would call me a poser because I physically cannot do half of the tricks I used to, or because I don't run brakeless and do barspins, smiths and footjams all day.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura