Tyler Fernengel For Markit Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

5/30/2014 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2014 11:26 AM

This edit is insane, one of my favorite edits of the year.
http://thecomeup.com/videos/tcu-premiere-tyler-fernengel-for-markit/
That roof drop to rail was INSANE

|

Bruh

5/30/2014 11:36 AM

I am speechless. Tyler has been my favorite rider since I saw him killing it in a Red Bull video a while back! This kid is so sick!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/30/2014 12:08 PM

Even after the 3rd watch, I am amazed.

|

Bruh

5/30/2014 12:20 PM

Really damn good!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/30/2014 1:39 PM

The dude goes big in this, that last clip tho....WTAF.

Great edit.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/30/2014 6:39 PM

I've probably watched it 4 or 5 times, definitely one of my favorite edits. One of those videos that makes me wanna go ride...too bad it's dark and raining haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/30/2014 7:10 PM

Sick. Definately more enjoyable with his style and attitude compared to raw trick to grind to bar to grind to manual type shit.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/30/2014 9:20 PM

I loved the edit and I love Tyler but can we discuss the tattoo....Why? I'm not a real big fan of tattoos in the first place. I think they look cool and everything but I am still undecided on what I would get if I were to get one. Why get the Markit logo on your finger? The thing is, if he gets dropped, if he stops riding BMX, if the company goes out of business, or something like that, the tattoo will ALWAYS be there. I never understood why guys get tattoos of companies. Sorry if this little rant offends anyone on the forum who has a tattoo of a bike company. Personally, I just prefer temporary tattoos.... Photo

|

YouTube

5/30/2014 9:56 PM

Tatt is sick. Edit is sick. TCU premiered so I imagine someone will hate it for that lol.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/30/2014 11:30 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I loved the edit and I love Tyler but can we discuss the tattoo....Why? I'm not a real big fan of tattoos in the first place. ...more

Well that's one way of looking at it but you can also say that even if that did happen it represents a time of his life and what he wanted to do at the time, it immortalizes you at that time, it really depends upon your outlook on them but I think getting such a visible tattoo is a really stupid idea regardless as many places wont employ people with hand tats (at least in england)

|

5/30/2014 11:49 PM

@JoeDavidson. I agree. He will ALWAYS be able to look at his finger and think "Man that Markit edit that I made was sweet and I had a great time with those guys." He will be able to do that for as long as he lives because tattoos are permanent. I just can't get over the fact that tattoos are permanent. I just don't think that I could accept having something put on my body that will always be there. There isn't a single thing in this world that I love enough to get permanently put onto my body.

I think that tattoos are cool but they're just not for me. It's like some people LOVE trails, seeing someone blast a 60 foot dirt jump or fly through an 8 pack is sweet but it's just not for me!

|

YouTube

5/31/2014 12:01 AM

Stocksy wrote:

@JoeDavidson. I agree. He will ALWAYS be able to look at his finger and think "Man that Markit edit that I made was sweet and ...more

Well its going to more broad then that obviously but yeah, it just depends how you are as a person I guess, some people have no issue with getting spur of the moment tattoos and others don't want them at all. Personally I wouldn't get a tattoo like that ever, visible and badly thought out are a bad mix imo and it would take something pretty special to persuade me to get one anyway

|

5/31/2014 12:18 AM

That Drop to Rail was impressive.

The whole Markit Tattoo deal, do You think he cares & anyone with tattoos for that matter care You DON'T have tattoos? I don't understand why so many people get so wound up about what OTHER PEOPLE do with their Body, Money, image yada yada yada! Tattoos are sweet, I however wouldn't get any old tattoo just to have one & be a "badass" like some kids with tattoos think they truly are! Mind You, I probably won't be getting any, too much hassle having Diabetes!

|

5/31/2014 2:25 AM

A Tattoo isn't 100% permanent, my mom has had hers removed via lasers. It is expensive as fuck but it is gone.

|

Bruh

5/31/2014 5:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2014 5:49 AM

AND there are some kind of tattos that last only a few months or a few years.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/31/2014 8:01 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

A Tattoo isn't 100% permanent, my mom has had hers removed via lasers. It is expensive as fuck but it is gone.

Yeah, you're right. I always seem to overlook that you can get that laser shit done. I heard that it hurts like hell and it is really expensive though.

|

YouTube

5/31/2014 2:26 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Well that's one way of looking at it but you can also say that even if that did happen it represents a time of his life and ...more

I agree with the first part. I think it's Rob Wise who has an S&M tattoo, and in an interview he said he doesn't regret it since that was the first company he rode for and it meant so much to him

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/31/2014 2:44 PM

Thread has lost its way

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/31/2014 8:32 PM

Shut up about the damn tattoo! Its not your finger and Tyler kills it! Lets drift back to the crazy edit he just killed it on.

I cannot believe he did that 180 drop and that roof to rail was nuts!

Stoked for his Red Bull edit that they are starting to film Monday as he moves to Cali from Detroit.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/31/2014 8:39 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Shut up about the damn tattoo! Its not your finger and Tyler kills it! Lets drift back to the crazy edit he just killed it on. ...more

He put his helmet on for a good reason.

That whiplash , woulda been fucked.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/31/2014 8:42 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Shut up about the damn tattoo! Its not your finger and Tyler kills it! Lets drift back to the crazy edit he just killed it on. ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

He put his helmet on for a good reason.

That whiplash , woulda been fucked.

Yup! He wears his helmet a good chunk of the time which is good, he always wears it whens hes at the local indoor here.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/1/2014 3:52 AM

I would go and buy one if I was about to attempt that 180 drop.

|

Bruh