Tyre Cutting Hand...?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2014 2:21 PM

Sooo two days ago i was riding. It was pretty cold so i was just fucking around, & went for a half assed tyre grab. well, before i could even get my thumb around the tyre, my hand was cut on the inside of 3 fingers. i checked the tyre, and there was absolutely nothing on there that could've cut it. my conclusion was that my front tyre was spinning fast enough, and the edge of my somewhat new gum deharts basically acted like a serrated edge.

has anyone else has this or something similar happen? just wondering haha

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 2:22 PM

i would upload the photo i have but it isnt fucking working. ffs.

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 2:27 PM

are you positive its a cut, possibly might be really bad friction burn on a really cold hand

|

1/16/2014 2:29 PM

RedLenz© wrote:

are you positive its a cut, possibly might be really bad friction burn on a really cold hand

pretty damn positive. it bled for 20-30 mins and went through half a roll of paper towels. theyre still bandaged up and i cant bend them lol

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 2:33 PM

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

|

1/16/2014 2:41 PM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

hahaha sorry its a habit! i used to play a foreign F1 game a ton and thats how they spelled it. now its burned into my brain i guess

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 3:01 PM

It's cool man. Sucks about your hand though. Maybe you skin was affected by the cold or something.

|

1/16/2014 3:06 PM

Fondue wrote:

It's cool man. Sucks about your hand though. Maybe you skin was affected by the cold or something.

yeah i mean shit happens. i was just wondering if it was normal or something, it was such a clean slice

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 3:32 PM

It was probably a loose piece of kevlar wiring.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

1/16/2014 4:14 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

It was probably a loose piece of kevlar wiring.

thats what i thought too, but i couldnt find anything in or on it. the front ones still pretty new.

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/16/2014 4:19 PM

aliens

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/16/2014 4:53 PM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

|

1/16/2014 5:00 PM

Illuminati did it with their damn aliens

|

1/16/2014 5:25 PM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

Zhuxiong wrote:

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

shut up limey chav bastard :d

MURIKA!

but forreelz. Americanized English is far superior.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/17/2014 12:01 AM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

Zhuxiong wrote:

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

sketchytravis wrote:

shut up limey chav bastard :d

MURIKA!

but forreelz. Americanized English is far superior.

It's just a pity you lot molest it at every single opportunity.

wink

|

1/17/2014 12:36 AM

It was the evil anus monster!Photo

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/17/2014 12:39 AM

well cold makes shit crack, when it's really cold my hands get dry and cracked, so maybe it was that combined with the speed of the tire

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

1/17/2014 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2014 3:42 AM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

Zhuxiong wrote:

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

sketchytravis wrote:

shut up limey chav bastard :d

MURIKA!

but forreelz. Americanized English is far superior.

Hahaha


It is superior, you're right, if you're trying to convince somebody to give you a lolly or a balloon...

|

1/17/2014 6:54 AM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

Zhuxiong wrote:

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

That can't be what I meant when the correct spelling in America is t-i-r-e. Just be happy that we kept English of any form and call it a win for the Queen.

|

1/17/2014 8:36 AM

A stick cut my hand wide open the other day and I didn't even hit it that hard. the cold will do that shit to ya.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/17/2014 8:51 AM

Fondue wrote:

That's what you get for spelling tire wrong in America.

Zhuxiong wrote:

You mean - That's what you get for spelling tyre correctly in America.

That's also what you get for trying to grab your tyre while it was moving you dumbass. What a stupid trick -_-

Fondue wrote:

That can't be what I meant when the correct spelling in America is t-i-r-e. Just be happy that we kept English of any form and call it a win for the Queen.

ikr! The English using the English language :O

Tell me, when you get "tired", does that mean you're turned into rubber, rounded and hollowed out so you can be put around a rim of a vehicle? No? Oh...

How about, for once in the history of a conversation between an American and an Englishmen, you don't get all patriotic and defensive and pretend you're better than everybody else? Need i remind you that the only reason you speak English is because you are English? Have you never wondered why you refer to 'Red Indians' as NATIVE Americans?

|

1/17/2014 7:07 PM

Zhuxiong wrote:

ikr! The English using the English language :O

Tell me, when you get "tired", does that mean you're turned into rubber, rounded and hollowed out so you can be put around a rim of a vehicle? No? Oh...

How about, for once in the history of a conversation between an American and an Englishmen, you don't get all patriotic and defensive and pretend you're better than everybody else? Need i remind you that the only reason you speak English is because you are English? Have you never wondered why you refer to 'Red Indians' as NATIVE Americans?

that argument is kind of invalid...

1) because the English language has multiple words that have numerous unrelated meanings... so the tired thing isn't really a good example.

2) just because someone speaks English/is from America and white, does not mean theyre English; nor from English decent.
(the only way that there would be any English in my blood is from an Englishman raping one of my ancestors back in Ireland or scotland)

3) at no point did I get patriotic, or defensive, or pretend were better than everyone else, it was clearly facetious as fuck (I would think that part wasn't directed at me, but whatever, figured id cover it.)

4) and im going to assume its because calling them red Indians or redskins is pretty fuckin racist. we wouldn't have that problem if it weren't for the Italians, Spanish, and English weren't idiots that continued to call them Indians, when india was on the other side of the world

5) im bored and im looking to occupy some time

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/17/2014 7:40 PM

*American says hi." DON'T YOU GET ALL PATRIOTIC AND SHIT YOU BURGER EATING SHIT."

|

1/18/2014 5:46 AM

That's not how it went though, is it biggy smile

Do you think you white folk originated in the USA? Why do you think you speak English?

And you're right, Travis, YOU didn't get patriotic, defensive or pretend you were better than everybody else, but unfortunately for your people, the internet is dominated by douchebag Americans that are exactly like that.

It's my fault for expecting any less really...

|

1/18/2014 8:11 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

That's not how it went though, is it biggy smile

Do you think you white folk originated in the USA? Why do you think you speak English?

And you're right, Travis, YOU didn't get patriotic, defensive or pretend you were better than everybody else, but unfortunately for your people, the internet is dominated by douchebag Americans that are exactly like that.

It's my fault for expecting any less really...

Just. Shut up. Please. We're all human. Being American has nothing to do with it. If I was born in Britain I would still be the same person.

But you seriously sound ignorant right now. Youre fighting with him about the spelling of tire/tyre. In American english, the correct spelling is T-I-R-E. Look it up. So dont fight with someone about how it should be spelled when they, and their entire country, have learned to spell it a certain way.

If you have a problem, contact the head of schools here in America and argue with them instead of picking a fight on the internet because someone thousands of miles away from you in an entire different country with nearly an entire different language spells a word differently than you do.

Go ryde your byke and get over yourself.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


1/18/2014 8:19 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

That's not how it went though, is it biggy smile

Do you think you white folk originated in the USA? Why do you think you speak English?

And you're right, Travis, YOU didn't get patriotic, defensive or pretend you were better than everybody else, but unfortunately for your people, the internet is dominated by douchebag Americans that are exactly like that.

It's my fault for expecting any less really...

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just. Shut up. Please. We're all human. Being American has nothing to do with it. If I was born in Britain I would still be the same person.

But you seriously sound ignorant right now. Youre fighting with him about the spelling of tire/tyre. In American english, the correct spelling is T-I-R-E. Look it up. So dont fight with someone about how it should be spelled when they, and their entire country, have learned to spell it a certain way.

If you have a problem, contact the head of schools here in America and argue with them instead of picking a fight on the internet because someone thousands of miles away from you in an entire different country with nearly an entire different language spells a word differently than you do.

Go ryde your byke and get over yourself.

That last sentence made me laugh.

|

1/18/2014 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2014 10:07 AM

Let me say that were this conversation in a bar, say, among Brittish and U.S. sailors, you all would be arguing over who's pen15 is spelled how, and I'd be talking to the gals, working on using mine. A tyre is a tire, no matter how you choose to spell it. Anyone who has been run over by a car will tell you no matter the spelling, it hurts like hell.

It's like cabin fever all over vital lately! Either that or all y'all are on your peryod.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/18/2014 9:22 AM

^^^hahaha this. Totally. Good weather needs to come so vital users can ride rather than argue about Webster fucking with English to argue about! Lol.

|


Insta: @devicacy

1/18/2014 9:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2014 9:29 AM

@chuck i agree i think you summed it up pretty good in the other thread by saying there acting like a scorned woman on her period. i died when i read that hahaha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/18/2014 9:36 AM

Amusing.

|