U-verse Fuel TV props

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2012 12:00 PM

When ever im channel surfing i always see if there is something good on fuel tv like props of strangers in danger but all they play is ufc

|

5/21/2012 12:10 PM

IMO Fuel TV has gone to shit. I remember a few years ago you could turn it on anytime and find something good on whether it was surfing,skating,bmx, or whatever. Now 90% of the time its UFC. The only time you can remotely catch something good on is early in the morning

|

5/21/2012 12:21 PM

Fad3r wrote:

IMO Fuel TV has gone to shit. I remember a few years ago you could turn it on anytime and find something good on whether it was surfing,skating,bmx, or whatever. Now 90% of the time its UFC. The only time you can remotely catch something good on is early in the morning

I know right, built to shred used to be one of my favorite shows but now they only play it like once per month, it sucks. now i'm stuck watching mtv, and mtv 2, which isn't all that bad but i would still like it if fuel went back to normal

|

5/21/2012 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2012 12:29 PM

Fad3r wrote:

BMXSURFSKATEMUSIC wrote:

I know right, built to shred used to be one of my favorite shows but now they only play it like once per month, it sucks. now i'm stuck watching mtv, and mtv 2, which isn't all that bad but i would still like it if fuel went back to normal

Yeah i rarely watch fuel anymore. I wish they'd bring back The weekly update,built to shred,daily habit (the old one), drive thru, captain and casey show.
They did put Camp woodward back on but it was at 5pm where i live and i could rarely catch it, all the good shows got all the shitty time slots now

|

5/21/2012 12:29 PM

did you see this years season of woodward

|

5/21/2012 12:30 PM

I remember i always used to go to my friendz to wat fuel cuz they dont hav ut for concaast .

|

"You might want to get some knee pads and a family pack of chapstick, I'm afraid its going to be a long night for you".-Austin_Read

5/21/2012 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2012 12:33 PM

yeah i caught a couple, but i could rarely watch it since it came on 5pm eastern time and i haven't seen re-runs of it on lately. Props Road fools used to get me so psyched and i didn't even ride bmx at the time

|

5/21/2012 3:10 PM

in the winter they usaly play standerd snowboard show or some thing like that but i am so sick of ufc i relly want props marathon with no ads lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

5/21/2012 5:42 PM

everybody just needs to bomb the shit out of them telling the to cut that ufc rerun bullshit out, they are just trying to bring in new viewers which is cool, but they pretty much replaced everything with fucking ufc. pisses me the fuck off.

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/23/2012 9:31 AM

i was able to record like 6 props this morning. been watching em nonstop

|

5/23/2012 12:10 PM

cardambass wrote:

everybody just needs to bomb the shit out of them telling the to cut that ufc rerun bullshit out, they are just trying to bring in new viewers which is cool, but they pretty much replaced everything with fucking ufc. pisses me the fuck off.

As much as it does blow i doubt they will change anytime soon. I remember reading that it was the most watched program in the history of fuel. 95% of the channel now consists of UFC. Its like mtv, they used to actually play music videos, now its just reality shows about pregnant 16 year olds. Fuel Tv used to actually consist of action sports, now its UFC.

|