UK stores to order parts from.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2016 2:32 AM

Has anyone ordered anything off of Pijin recently, just wondering what they're like as I ordered a chain from there but noticed that their store has shutdown is that going to delay my delivery at all or not. And what are the best sites to order parts from

|

11/14/2016 2:43 AM

They've probably just turned into a Web only shop, as the cost of running a shop is ridiculous. I haven't ordered from them for ages though.
I order a lot from crucialbmx because I used to ride with the owner a lot so I want to support what he's doing. But I've also ordered quite a bit from source because they used to be good with prices (they seem pretty expensive now though). Custom riders are pretty good too and often have little bits in stock that no one else has. And Alans are good too. There's probably loads of others that are worth supporting (volt, mode, dead sailor etc) but they never seem to have what I want. The crucialbmx website can be a bit of a pain to navigate, but postage is usually next day at no extra cost, and they're awesome

|

11/14/2016 3:48 AM

Never heard of Pijin, but you got Source bmx to order parts, they are in UK, I ordered once on two from them when french shops didn't had the part I was looking for.

|

11/14/2016 4:50 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

They've probably just turned into a Web only shop, as the cost of running a shop is ridiculous. I haven't ordered from them ...more

Thankyou once again Steve for your answers haha. I've checked out source and crucial sites a few times. Pijin have a temporary store in Millbrook at the minute just got an email back from them. I ordered a cult 510 chain, I heard they were good chains and I'm currently still looking for a rim but I might end up buying a complete wheel seeing as I have no experience with fitting spokes and everything.

|