UPDATE.!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2009 9:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:15 PM

So little day update.

I rode a little today for about 3-4 hours small lil sesh. Anywho It was okay I got some pretty dang good hang fives if I dont say so myself also can land footwhips nice and solid like. For some reason I can no longer hop bar I cant even do It on banks tbh makes me sad. Anyway most dont give a fuck about my day lol just sayin.

Also I am ditching my killorado for a while and setting up a macneil young 2 with s&m pro-race bars instead of my cut down Big-apes.

Thoughts or opinions on anything? Lets chat vital N33G@zzz!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/1/2009 9:40 PM

cool story bro?

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

12/1/2009 9:48 PM

ddammn about the barspins

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:50 PM

huss wrote:

I know man I did not even get footage of me landing them either shit is fucking gay.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/1/2009 9:59 PM

|

12/1/2009 10:12 PM

Footwhips nig?! Shit passing me up again. I tried a few the other night. Oh Hall, you know the Gottshalchs Box lip thing?

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 10:15 PM

huss wrote:

funtington wrote:

I know man I did not even get footage of me landing them either shit is fucking gay.

did you even get close today

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:16 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Footwhips nig?! Shit passing me up again. I tried a few the other night. Oh Hall, you know the Gottshalchs Box lip thing?

yes dude I am stoked on them such an easy trick ahah.

|

12/1/2009 10:17 PM

huss wrote:

funtington wrote:

huss wrote:

did you even get close today

yea not like om just terribe with them now but for one day i was consistent. I did notice that I hope almost a foot now when I do them whereas i was maybe at best 4-6 inches previosly So I am taking good with the bad nig.

|

12/1/2009 10:18 PM

just keep doing em maybe u just had a bad day

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:18 PM

I went and tried a few T-whips.
I got them much more under control and i even got like 2 under legs i just cant find pedals.

|

12/1/2009 10:19 PM

huss wrote:

just keep doing em maybe u just had a bad day

Well since I first landed them have only given them a few attempts since then and both were terrible but today was okay haha I have only been riding 8 months so consistency is not exactly my trademark yet.

|

12/1/2009 10:20 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

I got them much more under control and i even got like 2 under legs i just cant find pedals.

nice dude I can almost do them down ledges now haha seat rider for life or out of control bike flip for life...

|

12/1/2009 10:21 PM

haha have you been riding with Oss?

|

12/1/2009 10:23 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

funtington wrote:

nice dude I can almost do them down ledges now haha seat rider for life or out of control bike flip for life...

i tryed tail whips the other day only got it 90 degrees

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 10:23 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

haha have you been riding with Oss?

that was today haha O double pegged a ledge at the end of our day and it tweaked my abck wrong so I cant do shit now....

I am going to take a break from riding man I cant handle the pain any more nigga.

|

12/1/2009 10:25 PM

For how long?
Im scheduling my Licences test tomorrow im hoping for either Thursday or Friday morning

|

12/1/2009 10:25 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

funtington wrote:

huss wrote:

i tryed tail whips the other day only got it 90 degrees

dont worry dude It's so hard I have been trying for three days ish and I still only get seat landers 1 out of 4893e9q7e9759q9ew8u9qewt98ew8q tries I get the whip and then bitch out and jsut land with the bike next teh me haha.

|

12/1/2009 10:26 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

For how long?
Im scheduling my Licences test tomorrow im hoping for either Thursday or Friday morning

2-3 weeks maybe Like not stop that whole time but maybe ride less than I do I mean you know me haha When I ride sometimes I just try to much shit, and hurt myself.

|

12/1/2009 10:29 PM

yeah Im gonna take it easy also.
I have been talking to this girl, Doubt she is actually interested but she seams nice and once her ankle heals she wants to take me climbing and shit.

|

12/1/2009 10:30 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

yeah Im gonna take it easy also.
I have been talking to this girl, Doubt she is actually interested but she seams nice and once her ankle heals she wants to take me climbing and shit.

how cute.

|

12/1/2009 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2009 10:32 PM

I know.

Once i get a car im gonna be hanging with chickas hella.

It will be so trill that its slightly chill witha siding of ill.

|

12/1/2009 10:33 PM

hahaha
speaking of zack did you see the comment on my trails edit?
Is that sarcastic if so That shit hurts my ego.

|

12/1/2009 10:40 PM

I have no idea. He is being kind of a douche bag lately. Basicly everyone at my school means nothing to me anymore. Except M I eat lunch and do like everything by my self. I cant wait til next week. When i can just mob out for lunch.

|

12/1/2009 10:41 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

I have no idea. He is being kind of a douche bag lately. Basicly everyone at my school means nothing to me anymore. Except M I eat lunch and do like everything by my self. I cant wait til next week. When i can just mob out for lunch.

I hope its not that shit would be harsh if he is sarcastic.
haha dude you need to cheer up brah.

|

12/1/2009 10:42 PM

710 muhh fuckuuhh!

|

12/1/2009 10:42 PM

OHHHH SHITTTT CHASEEEE I three the three stair!

|

12/1/2009 10:43 PM

Im in a dandy mood right now.
Im just saying how it is.
Haha. M Is supportive of riding and thinks its sick as fuck.
haha I was showing her Dave king videos and shit and she was asking what some of the tricks were and stuff.

|

12/1/2009 10:45 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Im in a dandy mood right now.
Im just saying how it is.
Haha. M Is supportive of riding and thinks its sick as fuck.
haha I was showing her Dave king videos and shit and she was asking what some of the tricks were and stuff.

sweet thats new haha.
Dave king is sick!

|

12/1/2009 10:47 PM

haha. Yeah. I found my Fisheye BTW
I believe this is the first night in a few months that i didnt ride.

|