Underrated riders

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2021 6:45 PM

Eric Holley is someone I don't hear anyone talk about for some reason. Man shut down rails.

I wish we talked about Brian Terada more. I always say that. Lol. He's still killing it as we speak.

Mike Ardelean is the same thing. I wish his name was brought up more. He's honestly the reason I wanted to do Smiths. That Smith on that red brick ledge on Turbulence was art.

Charlie Crumlish. I literally just binged all his parts for the 100th time & they were all amazing. He's the only reason I want brakes.

|

6/8/2021 6:52 PM

WiteMic wrote:

Eric Holley is someone I don't hear anyone talk about for some reason. Man shut down rails.

I wish we talked about Brian ...more

Eric hollley in that road fools was on another level.

|

6/8/2021 6:52 PM

IndianaTom wrote:

It’s cool seeing Billy Ashby’s name mentioned. I feel like a lot of the shitluck team were underrated. I can’t even find a ...more

Billy ashby's part on the shitluck video "against all odds" used to be on vimeo but for some reason it got taken down. Although the shitluck roadtrip from props is on YouTube! Plenty of billy ashby clips there!

|

6/8/2021 6:54 PM

WiteMic wrote:

Eric holley was indeed a badarse. I was gonna mention brian terada cause he was a straight up g.

|

6/8/2021 6:57 PM

Kurtis elwell, theo Simpson, paul Buchanan (R.I.P.) and ryan boen (R.I.P.). dan pors and neil Harrington were tyte, too. I think I better stop throwing out names now hehe.

|

6/8/2021 6:59 PM

karl hungus wrote:

Kurtis elwell, theo Simpson, paul Buchanan (R.I.P.) and ryan boen (R.I.P.). dan pors and neil Harrington were tyte, too. I ...more

Neil made me want a Mutiny.

|

6/8/2021 7:00 PM

WiteMic wrote:

I want to add Grant Castelluzo. Man's ledge game is what I strive to achieve one day.

|

6/8/2021 7:01 PM

New Zealand’s Paul langlands is super underrated , that dude should be an x games dirt regular

|

6/8/2021 7:10 PM

I'm surprised I don't here more about Erik Elstran around here..

|

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult: Seneca

6/8/2021 10:00 PM

WiteMic wrote:

Terada is mintox

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

6/8/2021 10:36 PM

karl hungus wrote:

Kurtis elwell, theo Simpson, paul Buchanan (R.I.P.) and ryan boen (R.I.P.). dan pors and neil Harrington were tyte, too. I ...more

WiteMic wrote:

Heck yea! Met him in austin many moons ago. He was cool...and tall!

|

6/8/2021 10:42 PM

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

karl hungus wrote:

Tall riders always amazed me. Lol. Like seeing Worms, Mike Brennan, & Doyle ride always worried me.

|

6/9/2021 4:17 AM

baglagrupie wrote:

Garret Reynolds. Cant believe no one named him yet.

PastaIsLitty wrote:

How is Garrett underrated tf

Sarcasm Bro

|

Husky Nation Member

6/9/2021 4:24 AM

Some damn good riders mentioned here.

Awesome to see Ryan Boen mentioned. Guy was one of the nicest dudes on a bike. Met him in MN years ago randomly while out riding, bunch of buddies were good friends of his.

Holley was doing stuff people figured out like 5 years later. He DESTROYED that rail in Road Fools or Mega Tour (whichever it was).

Elstran is so underrated. He can do a lot of the big stuff, but prefers to do things that others don't see or think about. Guy is a WIZARD on his bike.

Terada is rad. Not many people had Bar to ice as dialed as he did (does?). Still shreds.

Jason Enns for sure.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/9/2021 5:08 AM

WiteMic wrote:

Tall riders always amazed me. Lol. Like seeing Worms, Mike Brennan, & Doyle ride always worried me.

Doyle rules

|

6/9/2021 5:09 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Awesome to see Ryan Boen mentioned. Guy was one of the nicest dudes on a bike. Met him ...more

Elstran can do it all. Super fun to watch

|

6/9/2021 5:46 AM

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

Doyle rules

O'DOYLE RULES 😎. Had to do it before someone else did.

|

6/9/2021 5:53 AM

karl hungus wrote:

Billy ashby (early-mid 2000s)
Joe mcintyre R.I.P. (early-mid 2000s)
Joe cox (early-mids 2000s)
Lord Leopold (current)

Those ...more

Definitely agree with Billy the kid! He still rides apparently, and is still real good.
I rode with nick Cox a fair bit back in the day. He's pretty local to me. He was racing for haro for a bit after his disappearance.
And lord Leopold needs more credit! But is keeping it real on the underground

|

6/9/2021 5:55 AM

WiteMic wrote:

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

Check Brian Castillo's section on BMX inferno! He got his dues I think, but way ahead of his time. And probably the tallest rider to ever ride a dirtbike!

|

6/9/2021 5:57 AM

jibsercise wrote:

Niki Croft , Eli platt . Wish there was more from those dudes . Didn’t niki have a bad crash at some point. Might have been in ...more

Niki still rides! And still has those locked in tables!

|

6/9/2021 7:25 AM

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Check Brian Castillo's section on BMX inferno! He got his dues I think, but way ahead of his time. And probably the tallest ...more

Yeah. Castillo always looked so fucking awkward on ADs & Mad Doggs. Lol. Tricks were amazing but he looked 8'20 on those bikes.

|

6/9/2021 7:27 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Awesome to see Ryan Boen mentioned. Guy was one of the nicest dudes on a bike. Met him ...more

I wanted to say Enns but I hear his name alot right now. I think kids are finally starting to realize Jason Enns is the fucking shit.

|

6/9/2021 7:29 AM

I would like to add Brian Vowel & Tobias Wicke to this list.

|

6/9/2021 8:06 AM

WiteMic wrote:

I would like to add Brian Vowel & Tobias Wicke to this list.

Yea brian vowel! 360-to-hang 5-to-180 were so sick.

|

6/9/2021 8:09 AM

Castillo and enns are some bad melonfarmers. It would be quite criminal to underrate those dudes.

|

6/9/2021 8:11 AM

WiteMic wrote:

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

Mike brennan haha he'd die so hard I could feel it through the screen!

|

6/9/2021 8:33 AM

Groundchuck and Punjab, most stylish trails riders ever.
And Derrick Gerard. His suicides were by far the best ever. And half bars spin mid line, 360 with his bars backwards. He had a real humble style no matter what he did

|

6/9/2021 8:41 AM

karl hungus wrote:

WiteMic wrote:

karl hungus wrote:

Mike brennan haha he'd die so hard I could feel it through the screen!

Mike can ride 10"bars & still makes them look small. Lol

|

6/9/2021 8:43 AM

.pegless. wrote:

And Derrick Gerard. His suicides were by far the best ever. And half ...more

Chuck & Punjab are legit underrated. Even watching Punjab ride ramps was a fucking show.

& Derrick riding East Coast Terminal barefoot in metal pedals was a sight to see

|

6/9/2021 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/9/2021 10:29 AM

.pegless. wrote:

And Derrick Gerard. His suicides were by far the best ever. And half ...more

That was ANOTHER dude I thought about mentioning was Derrick girard aka the mainiac! Nice one👍

|