United Dinero opinions?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 10:46 AM

Is it a good frame, worth the money?
How do the united frames hold up?
Im looking at picking up a frame with a steeper head tube and short rear stays, more of a tech oriented frame. Just wondering if its a good fit. The description sounds good but some actual rider input would be better. smile

The others I have been looking at were the Fit wifi and Marv frames, and the Sunday Broadcaster (although I think I would stay away from the chrome one) tongue
Open to any other suggestions as well. Not planning any huge drops or gaps as nagging injuries aren't going to allow it, so I think my creepozoid may be a bit overkill haha.

|

10/6/2013 11:59 AM

Nobody?
Ok another option im looking into is the Colony Miner.

|

10/6/2013 6:43 PM

The Marv has similar geo and is over 100.000 less. Id give that a try. And Dans has 20% off this month too.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

10/6/2013 7:50 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

The Marv has similar geo and is over 100.000 less. Id give that a try. And Dans has 20% off this month too.

Well I found a deal on a clearance price for the Dinero that puts it a few dollars cheaper than the others, and I would probably order from a Canadian place just to save the extra shipping, duty, and brokerage fees. All said and done Dans would cost me more. The Marv would be about $30 more than I can get the Dinero for but I can get a 2013 Colony Miner for $100 less than the Marv and Broadcaster.
So at this point $ aside im just hoping for rider experience with these frames. smile

|