United KL40 or Fiction Epic

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2013 9:42 AM

Don't know which to get, any help? Goanna get it on dan'scomp

|

10/19/2013 9:52 AM

I guess the United is better but honestly I would pay a little extra and get something like this or this.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/19/2013 9:54 AM

United.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/19/2013 10:09 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

United.

The only thing is they both have unsealed front hubs, semi sealed rear hubs, and single wall rims, the Fiction even has an American bb lol.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/19/2013 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2013 10:35 AM

for just a few more bucks you can get a subrosa salvador or fit mac 1..it's so worth it to just wait and save or spend the little extra cause the difference in bike is tremendous both the fiction and united are nearly walmart status unsealed with american bb's both the subrosa and fit feature integrated headsets and sealed bb's that alone is worth it and as a plus the subrosa's frame is ovalized chromo on the dt and the fit has 3 tube cromo

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

10/19/2013 2:14 PM

If you really have to get the United otherwise invest in a better complete.
Trust me you'll thank me later.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

10/19/2013 2:26 PM

United actually makes really good completes. I rode an RN1 and it was awesome , my friend is actually using my old frame. Still holds up ! i'd recommend a United anytime over any other same priced complete.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short