United Supreme Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2014 11:53 AM

Just bought these bars and wondering what are they capable of?

|

12/14/2014 12:48 PM

...what?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/14/2014 12:53 PM

yeah wut?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/14/2014 1:24 PM

They are a basic non heat treated bar, if you aren't sketchy they should last a decent while, I had Fiction Troop Bars (cheaper versions of Stolen Handlebars) and they lasted me over a year before I had to quit riding them. So considering the United Supreme Bars will have slightly thicker tubing they should last a decent amount of time. (My Fiction Bars got too bent)

As for "what they are capable of", I would say average riding, they could probably handle 4-5 foot drops if they are not very often, they should easily handle being ridden at a park since parks are usually less abusive for parts I guess. The thicker tubing as mentioned on the United Website should help with dent resitance. But since they are NOT heat treated they are more prone to bending I believe.

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/14/2014 3:14 PM

Well they can be capable of murder, sodomy, bike riding, making a camera handle, looking at, beating off to, sticking your dick in.. Take your pick

|