|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/22/2013 10:01 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Pros: Awesome Geo, Geoff is a bad ass
Cons: Not USA made, but still, get that shit

I love this. Not USA is a con? how is being less expensive a bad thing? Did you know sundays are made in taiwan as well? USA made is just overpriced. You're not helping the economy at all by buying USA made stuff. You're just making money revolve faster. There's no new gold to back up new money. The money was already here anyway. And taiwan has access to tons of material and techniques we don't.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/22/2013 10:13 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

I love this. Not USA is a con? how is being less expensive a bad thing? Did you know sundays are made in taiwan as well? USA made is just overpriced. You're not helping the economy at all by buying USA made stuff. You're just making money revolve faster. There's no new gold to back up new money. The money was already here anyway. And taiwan has access to tons of material and techniques we don't.

I feel it's a con when they could have legendary companies building their frames such as standard, solid, FBM, Fit/s&m

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/22/2013 11:22 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

I feel it's a con when they could have legendary companies building their frames such as standard, solid, FBM, Fit/s&m

Sunday is just as tough if not tougher than any of those. Fit/s&m are far fromlegendary. They seem to crack/snap quite a bit lately

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/23/2013 10:04 PM

Dude, its just USA capitalism loving me (yes I know the US isnt fully capitalist, we arent getting in to that.) I just prefer a US made frame I have nothing against Tiawanese frames. It was meant more as a joke.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/23/2013 10:15 PM

I think that American Made frames are a lot simpler due to the fact that they dont really have all the awesome machining, say, whatever manufacturer Odyssey and Sunday use overseas. I actually know people (i recently found this out) that can weld up a frame and make dropouts and all kinds of cool stuff. Of course, i would need to get the materials and such to have them do this, but it would really be cool. Does anyone know where to find 4130 Chromo Tubing and the things you would shape dropouts with? I wanna look into this kinda, as long as it isnt gonna be more than a normal frame as it is..

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/23/2013 11:43 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I think that American Made frames are a lot simpler due to the fact that they dont really have all the awesome machining, say, whatever manufacturer Odyssey and Sunday use overseas. I actually know people (i recently found this out) that can weld up a frame and make dropouts and all kinds of cool stuff. Of course, i would need to get the materials and such to have them do this, but it would really be cool. Does anyone know where to find 4130 Chromo Tubing and the things you would shape dropouts with? I wanna look into this kinda, as long as it isnt gonna be more than a normal frame as it is..

FBM and Solid both sell Dropouts and Headtubes/BB Shells etc.

|

8/24/2013 4:48 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

tomdon wrote:

this, in taiwan youre probably going to get a better manufactured frame.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)