United su3 kit?? Save money?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2013 1:02 AM

Hey guys I've recently decided to build a custom bike for this 13-14 year. Im a teen, and plan to get a job this August. So with a decent income of around mmm idk $340? Ima be able to build my custom Fit Mac. But idk if should save some money and just go for the United Su3 built kit. Do u guys recommend me on getting it or just buying all the parts separately? Also is the United SU3 build kit any good? Thnx

|

7/18/2013 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 5:42 AM

I hate to burst your bubble, but $340 isn't nearly enough to build a custom

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/18/2013 6:55 AM

I have a friend with a tree ill buddy and the united kit. It's a solid bike. The stuff in the kit is pretty nice

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 7:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 7:24 AM

$340 will get you a frame and a single tyre... there is a reason why customs can go for 1k+...

|

Bruh

7/18/2013 7:37 AM

I personally wouldn't. I have always viewed build kits as stock bikes and boring. Half the fun is getting the parts you like.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/18/2013 10:49 AM

I'd probably get $1700 by December if I get $340 a month. Not in the whole year get $340.

|

7/18/2013 10:54 AM

Four wrote:

I personally wouldn't. I have always viewed build kits as stock bikes and boring. Half the fun is getting the parts you like.

I mean just to save a little money for Christmas and birthdays; and I could change the parts I want to over time. Like the bars and stem I'd think I'd change them quickly for some Fit Mac Bars and a Animal Fl stem. Would do u think?

|

7/18/2013 11:01 AM

buy parts seperate.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/18/2013 11:18 AM

Photo

you have to admit this a pretty clean united mothership wit Su3 Kit.
|

7/18/2013 11:44 AM

Dude... it's 4 easy steps.

(1) Find your mom

(2) Have her purchase goods off eBay

(3) Give her the money back

(4) Enjoy!

Like right now, Veinbmx has 7075 Eastern Diode Rims (GREAT mid to high budget rim) on sale for $20 on eBay! These rims are usually $75+! I got a pair of Ody Race Forks for $50 shipped. Spokes from Dans can be as little as $20. Pinkbike.com is another great place for deals. Don't be afraid of used stuff. Just ask for detailed pics and buy from people like me who don't do many tricks and baby their bikes. If you have any questions on what is a good price, hmu... 910-273-6903. I don't always have an answer on if a part is good or not, but people here will. However, I watch eBay a lot and have a good idea if someone is going to rip you off on there.

|

7/18/2013 11:52 AM

VinKreepo wrote:

Dude... it's 4 easy steps.

(1) Find your mom

(2) Have her purchase goods off eBay

(3) Give her the money back

(4) Enjoy!

Like right now, Veinbmx has 7075 Eastern Diode Rims (GREAT mid to high budget rim) on sale for $20 on eBay! These rims are usually $75+! I got a pair of Ody Race Forks for $50 shipped. Spokes from Dans can be as little as $20. Pinkbike.com is another great place for deals. Don't be afraid of used stuff. Just ask for detailed pics and buy from people like me who don't do many tricks and baby their bikes. If you have any questions on what is a good price, hmu... 910-273-6903. I don't always have an answer on if a part is good or not, but people here will. However, I watch eBay a lot and have a good idea if someone is going to rip you off on there.

Thanks man! ill try it and ill see what deals I can find.

|

7/18/2013 3:10 PM

http://www.bmx-forum.com/t/257023/cheap-bmx-parts-for-sale

Hate to link to that site, but that is a good deal on those wheels as long as they are still in good condition.

|

7/18/2013 3:12 PM

VinKreepo wrote:

Hate to link to that site, but that is a good deal on those wheels as long as they are still in good condition.

that thread is over a year old. smh...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/18/2013 3:21 PM

VinKreepo wrote:

tomdon wrote:

that thread is over a year old. smh...

No duh... smh. I am giving him ideas on what good prices are for good parts.

Besides, with all the scamming here lately, buying anything off of vitalbmx can be sketchy.

|