Unknown BMX Logo

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2020 7:01 AM

A friend wants to sell me his BMX, says it's a great brand but I've never seen this logo before. Really appreciate if someone could help identify it. Photo

|

4/23/2020 7:50 AM

Assuming it is the bike in your profile photo, I wouldn't buy it unless it is super cheap. That is a pretty old (like 98-2005ish) era bike. Any other markings you can get a close shot of?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/23/2020 7:56 AM

1 piece crank...

Tells you it's a great brand but doesn't know the brand?

$5

|

4/23/2020 8:28 AM

Maybe the brand is actually called "Great Brand" and therefore he's actually telling the truth. just saying...lol

|

4/23/2020 9:31 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Assuming it is the bike in your profile photo, I wouldn't buy it unless it is super cheap. That is a pretty old (like 98-2005ish) era bike. Any other markings you can get a close shot of?

Yes it is old school that's why i'm interested in it. ( I'm old skool ). He did actually mention the name but I'd had a few and when I got home I forgot and I can't call him untill tomorrow and curiosity is killing me lol. He also said it was rare/unique, and although I admit he knows alot more about bikes than me he could also sell ice to Eskimos. I've attached a photo of the only other logo that doesn't look like the other. It is only in one spot on the top tube and its slightly scratched. Photo

|

4/23/2020 9:34 AM

No idea. And nothing so far indicates that this is worth owning - I mean, a 1-piece crank in 2020?

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

4/23/2020 9:49 AM

X games logo possibly?

|

4/24/2020 6:00 PM

Do not buy this junk.

|