Unknown brands

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 7:50 AM

There are a few brands that no-ones really heard of that have some really cool products, I tend to like these more than mainstream ones, list what you can think of...

Stranger
Hitman
Milkshake
Liqour
Country

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/4/2013 7:54 AM

Season.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 8:31 AM

1664, f Bom, system

|

8/4/2013 8:34 AM

eskimojay wrote:

1664, f Bom, system

Your shitlist is bang on mate.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 11:45 AM

Native

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/4/2013 11:52 AM

abd

|

ride or die

8/4/2013 12:07 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Native

Damn son, that Trendkill frame is definatley on my to do list.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 12:08 PM

Simple is one as well. I'd like to ride some of their parts.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 12:16 PM

Freed Bikes

|

8/4/2013 12:31 PM

Faction

|

8/4/2013 12:33 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Native

Man knows what he is on about. James made me a Black Deer Hide with a Gator Skin Pivotal Patch Slim Seat, It was lush. WAS is the word here. My new puppy fucking chewed the shit out of it & its wrecked now! angry

|

8/4/2013 12:42 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Faction

Indust

|

8/4/2013 12:49 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Native

Topsey wrote:

Man knows what he is on about. James made me a Black Deer Hide with a Gator Skin Pivotal Patch Slim Seat, It was lush. WAS is the word here. My new puppy fucking chewed the shit out of it & its wrecked now! angry

That blows, those seats are sexy

|

8/4/2013 1:12 PM

I gotta say I like that trendkill frame, and Pantera is still my favorite band after all this time. There's just nothing else that compares. I like learning about companies other than the main few.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/4/2013 1:12 PM

Four wrote:

Simple is one as well. I'd like to ride some of their parts.

I'd be careful, i know a few of their older frames cracked/snapped, I've heard their newer stuffs better, but i'd be wary.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 1:36 PM

cult

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/4/2013 1:39 PM

Milkshake has a Ti frame right? I couldn't find anything besides a facebook page

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/4/2013 1:40 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Milkshake has a Ti frame right? I couldn't find anything besides a facebook page

Yep, looks like they do a decent job though, they're from Sweden or something, look on BMX Museum, more info on them there.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 1:46 PM

|

8/4/2013 2:00 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Yep, looks like they do a decent job though, they're from Sweden or something, look on BMX Museum, more info on them there.

At they still in business? That page hasn't been updated in several years.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/4/2013 2:04 PM

Simple, Season and Stress

|

8/4/2013 2:11 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

I don't really know, I think it's just a group of friends who had an idea, then just named the idea, never made any other frames than the one in the picture I doubt.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 2:15 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

I don't really know, I think it's just a group of friends who had an idea, then just named the idea, never made any other frames than the one in the picture I doubt.

Only kind of related (on the topic of ti frames) , but in a Clint Reynolds interview he said he built some 5-ish pound ti frames as boy with his father. IIRC he said they were just as strong as a chromoly frame and ahead of their time

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/4/2013 2:22 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Only kind of related (on the topic of ti frames) , but in a Clint Reynolds interview he said he built some 5-ish pound ti frames as boy with his father. IIRC he said they were just as strong as a chromoly frame and ahead of their time

Nah fuck Ti, cool idea, but un-needed. http://nativebmx.com/v1/trendkill-frame/ this might be about to get ordered.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 2:24 PM

This is true. Albion issue 8 or 9

|

8/4/2013 3:02 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Nah fuck Ti, cool idea, but un-needed. http://nativebmx.com/v1/trendkill-frame/ this might be about to get ordered.

DO IT!! It has an Extra Long Head Tube! That is seriously one of the smartest ideas in BMX anyone has come up with recently! I know Steerer Tubes have been getting shorter & shorter but still the majority of the time you need to run 10 spacers or cut the Steerer Tube down, with the Extra Long Head Tube it solves this problem!

|

8/4/2013 3:05 PM

zenith111 wrote:

Topsey wrote:

DO IT!! It has an Extra Long Head Tube! That is seriously one of the smartest ideas in BMX anyone has come up with recently! I know Steerer Tubes have been getting shorter & shorter but still the majority of the time you need to run 10 spacers or cut the Steerer Tube down, with the Extra Long Head Tube it solves this problem!

I'm so tempted, order it from empire, along with a 14mm GDH profile axle and a brake setup. Hang my Stranger Frame and Bars on the wall, put my hoder bars back on and get back on the OG brake tricks/ sort my trails out. £374 posted for everything from empire, fucking brilliant deal.

|

I got refs

8/4/2013 3:16 PM

Not too shabby man, Get it done!

|

8/4/2013 4:12 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Faction

Fondue wrote:

Indust

Stout also.