Unsure

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2010 5:01 PM

I am unsure whether or not this is a Haro Convert. I thought it had removable mounts. It doesn't. I still bought it. But tell me what frame you think it is?
And by the way, it's got a 21" toptube. I don't really like long toptubes, so if i never need a new frame i would definately get one in the area of 20.5"-20.75". But anyway, here are the pics:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/12/2010 5:03 PM

was sure the convert had seatstay mounts, it could be a haro forum pro or something like that. btw your bike looks nice :D

|

11/12/2010 5:04 PM

looks pretty sick, i like it alot more than your other bike checks

|

11/12/2010 5:05 PM

aznsbmx? wrote:

was sure the convert had seatstay mounts, it could be a haro forum pro or something like that. btw your bike looks nice :D

Thanks bro tongue

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/12/2010 5:06 PM

srh 420 wrote:

Blue on bikes is so nice!

|

11/12/2010 5:08 PM

srh 420 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

yea i know i wanted the wethepeople a2b frame in the blue it comes in but i cant find it anywhere

|

11/12/2010 5:11 PM

srh 420 wrote:

yea i know i wanted the wethepeople a2b frame in the blue it comes in but i cant find it anywhere

They don't make it anymore, that's why...

|

11/12/2010 5:31 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

They don't make it anymore, that's why...

yea thats what i was thinking but i saw it on the wtp website so i thought they might still make it

|

11/12/2010 5:51 PM

srh 420 wrote:

i have an a2b smile
that blue looks so nice though i like that one and the mutiny blue
wtp
[LINK TO IMAGE]
mutiny
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/12/2010 5:54 PM

looks sweet! and you can always grind the mounts off.

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

11/12/2010 5:55 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

I am going to start running a gyro (maybe) around Christmas time.

|

11/12/2010 5:56 PM

And my friend assured me that he is 100% sure it is a 2008 Haro Convert v1.

|

11/12/2010 6:02 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

nooooo brakeless=sexxyyy

|

11/12/2010 6:03 PM

i_ridekink wrote:

nooooo brakeless=sexxyyy

I might stay brakeless. Haven't decided.

|

11/12/2010 6:04 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

catfish95 wrote:

i have an a2b smile
wtp
[LINK TO IMAGE]
mutiny
[LINK TO IMAGE]

i dont like the blue on the mutiny and the pic of the wtp is what i wanted my bike to look like exactly

|

11/12/2010 6:05 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

i_ridekink wrote:

nooooo brakeless=sexxyyy

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I might stay brakeless. Haven't decided.

mmmmmm doit!

|

11/12/2010 6:07 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

catfish95 wrote:

i have an a2b smile
wtp
[LINK TO IMAGE]
mutiny
[LINK TO IMAGE]

and i saw your bike it looks soo fucking sexy and i love your part selection

|

11/12/2010 6:08 PM

Do you guys think my purple pegs throw it off? I was thinking about asking for new pegs for X-mas. My back peg is pretty beat, front is fine. So i could buy one, but they don't sell Shadow Little Ones separately. So basically my question is, what color pegs should i get?

|

11/12/2010 6:10 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Do you guys think my purple pegs throw it off? I was thinking about asking for new pegs for X-mas. My back peg is pretty beat, front is fine. So i could buy one, but they don't sell Shadow Little Ones separately. So basically my question is, what color pegs should i get?

they sell them seperatly on danscomp and i didnt really notice the diff color pegs but after you said that i did and it would look better with black pegs

|

11/12/2010 6:11 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

they do sell them seperatly now. and yea they throw it off. get one two in blue of buy one in blue and paint the other

|

11/12/2010 6:11 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

they do sell them seperatly now. and yea they throw it off. get one two in blue of buy one in blue and paint the other

|

11/12/2010 6:12 PM

srh 420 wrote:

they sell them seperatly on danscomp and i didnt really notice the diff color pegs but after you said that i did and it would look better with black pegs

shocked I didn't know that! I will get black ones then. Thanks!
|

11/12/2010 6:12 PM

Not sure if ur gay or not? Well ur definetely a homosexual.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/12/2010 6:15 PM

senorita jim wrote:

Not sure if ur gay or not? Well ur definetely a homosexual.

Fuck you smile

|

11/12/2010 6:44 PM

i dunno wat it is but it looks sick

and i doubt it'll snap on ya...
looks like it has a downtube gusset and the bridges looks sturdy .... enjoy ur new frame smile

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/12/2010 8:53 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

i dunno wat it is but it looks sick

and i doubt it'll snap on ya...
looks like it has a downtube gusset and the bridges looks sturdy .... enjoy ur new frame smile

Thanks bro! and i will! smile

I just have to get used to the 21" toptube. I went from a 20" to a 21". Huge feel change! I don't really like it now, but i will adapt! Tomorrow i am going riding and probably taking some pics. Maybe then i'll get used to it.

|

11/12/2010 8:56 PM

whats with the kink sticker?

|

11/12/2010 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:52 AM

im gettin the same frame but with like a black to green gradient paint job. dude who got the frame thought it was an s&m frame and i found that hilarious.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.

11/12/2010 9:03 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

whats with the kink sticker?

and the fit?

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

11/12/2010 9:56 PM

srh 420 wrote:

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

srh 420 wrote:

I HAVE A WTP A2B POWDER COATED A ROYAL LIKE BLUE FOR SALE!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas