Upcoming Techy Frame Releases

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2014 10:16 PM

Couple really dope frames that are due to come out soon that are more on the tech side.

-FBM Hard Way http://fbmbmx.com/blog/the-hard-way-spec-and-detail/
-Fit Savage http://themerged.com/spotted-fit-dan-conway-savage-line/
-United Mothership v3 http://unitedbikeco.com/products/mothership-v3-frame/

Thoughts?

I've never liked FBM's graphics on their frames but their reputation for being strong and well built surpasses most companies. The Hard Way seems like an awesome frame.

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

6/30/2014 10:19 PM

Your forgetting the s&m charlie crumlish/craig passerro frame. They hope to have that out by end of summer

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2014 10:22 PM

tomdon wrote:

Your forgetting the s&m charlie crumlish/craig passerro frame. They hope to have that out by end of summer

They didn't release any specs for it yet so i figured i wouldnt mention it in a "tech" frame release thread.

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

6/30/2014 10:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2014 10:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

luke_dawg wrote:

They didn't release any specs for it yet so i figured i wouldnt mention it in a "tech" frame release thread.

More than likely not tech since they both prefer 13.7 chainstay. But your title only says upcoming frame releases

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2014 10:32 PM

fixed it smile

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

6/30/2014 10:46 PM

Got a Howler. FBM's can take a beating!
Hard Way may be my next frame... HT is a bit steeper, but very similar geo.
Do like.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

7/1/2014 1:37 AM

Howlers are rad so the updated techies version being the hardway looks rad as fuck.

If it had a highier bb, wish bone chain-stay slammed at 13" and welded brake mounts I'd be so on it,

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/1/2014 6:16 AM

I'm not a big fan of Fit but the Savage line looks pretty sick!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/1/2014 7:49 AM

tomdon wrote:

More than likely not tech since they both prefer 13.7 chainstay. But your title only says upcoming frame releases

Charlie said the chainstays will be 13.5, so not incredibly tech but still fairly short

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

7/1/2014 9:01 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I'm not a big fan of Fit but the Savage line looks pretty sick!

That's my exact thought, if I didn't feel that way I would have gotten a wifi or a Benny l by now

|

Pop a tire I'm sweatin'.

7/1/2014 10:06 AM

I'll be on a Savage Frame & Bars in October! Cannot Fucking WAIT!!! Mr Conway has been seriously badass letting Me know pretty much everything about the Frame, there's some legit features on it for sure!

|

7/1/2014 11:06 AM

Gump wrote:

Howlers are rad so the updated techies version being the hardway looks rad as fuck.

If it had a highier bb, wish bone ...more

The Hard Way will have an 11.875" bb. How much higher do you want?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/1/2014 1:19 PM

Savage : "The frame has a 13.25″ slammed rear end with a 75.5 degree head tube angle" Read the links people !

i'd get a Mothership V3 for the 75.25 HT and the limited camo colourway

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/1/2014 4:49 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

The Hard Way will have an 11.875" bb. How much higher do you want?

12"

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.