Update!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2013 7:18 PM

Well i havent rode my normal amount this past week. I rode about 15 minutes a day except for wednesday when i rode a whole bunch at a skatepark. This was homecoming week at my school. Or should i call it just a place i go by law? I did nothing in my core classes. haha I did a lot of crack. My friend stole a quad. He got caught. My friend that we are just gonna call Bob because i dont wanna name drop, that is mean, went and stole the richest guy's in my town's quad who left it in a shed unlocked with the keys in apparently. He isnt in school mainly because the system screwed him, so he is bored probably, he rode to it on his bike in the broad daylight and people saw him do it. Making a bad name for BMX. Do you guys think that if he wouldve made the choice to ride bikes more often he would be happier?

My school dances get real. I had a good time. I didnt sleep for all of Saturday! Haha it was great! Only problem is that when i got home to go to the after party i got on my bike and felt all crazy off balance and the stuff i did was all weird haha smooth but weird feeling. I think it was the stupid dance music at the dance. haha Has anyone ever thought that music can affect your riding in a weird way?

Has anyone had the Fit Marv frame? My little brother is getting it and im sure it is good, i just wanna know stuff about it!
Im buying some Cult Gum tires, does anyone have them? How long do they last? How do they feel? Are the 2.20s really beefy?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2013 7:21 PM

CSB

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/6/2013 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2013 7:30 PM

i believe music can kinda zone you in, cuz when i ride with headphones i always seam to try things i would most likely never try but i think it just kinda sets the mood, nothing to spectacular

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/6/2013 7:34 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

CSB

This is probably a dumb question, but i have no clue what that even means?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/6/2013 7:36 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

CSB

MaximusBikes wrote:

haha no offence that dose make you a dumbass, and it means cool story bro

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/6/2013 7:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

CSB

MaximusBikes wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

haha no offence that dose make you a dumbass, and it means cool story bro

Im sorry. Like i said i havent slept in a few days now haha i have seen it before and known what it meant now that you guys reminded me haha i worked really hard then went to a dance and went to a party and didnt sleep. Im in a daze. haha

|

10/6/2013 7:40 PM

It is still a legit thread tho, not a story. Still questions and conversations starters or whatever. haha

|