Update / Appreciation

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2014 11:15 PM

I had a great day with the homies. 2 energy drinks and candy , with a nice start to the day seeing my BEAUTIFUL girlfriend , messing around at the local clothing boutique , then going outside and seeing nice , HOT weather with a bright blue sky without a cloud in sight ! Rode ledges with homies , one who landed a switch feeb easy 3 out...nuts. Rode street and cruised then almost ran through a soccer game LOL Shoved straws up my nose , landed a "walrus 180" then poked my brains with them and bleed all over the place HAHAH. Almost learned switch 180's flat , just need a coaster lol , can't switch fakie.

I LOVE BIKING.not a popular kid by any means but I have fun so I could care less ! I heard #Damon is doing ok so that makes me feel better ! Getting his phone# today hopefully.

Enjoy what you get and who you are guys !! Fuckin love life.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2014 1:42 AM

CSB

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/26/2014 4:46 AM

Weather is shit here, no skatepark for a month

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/26/2014 4:47 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Weather is shit here, no skatepark for a month

Ride street.

|

1/26/2014 6:05 AM

Got two inches of snow on top of the foot and a half we already have. Plus it is like 2 degrees. Indoor park time.

Enjoy that weather!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/26/2014 8:07 PM

It was cold today , but we hung out and found some random dirt bike wheel and threw it down a 15 set , it hopped a curb and ran down the road haha.

Update , I have Damon's phone number. How to I manage to ask his parents to see him , and how can I express my condolenses ? Pretty hard.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2014 8:09 PM

what's a walrus 180?

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/26/2014 8:16 PM

crazyclark wrote:

what's a walrus 180?

A flat 180 with straws coming outta your nose , mimicing a walrus

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2014 5:38 AM

Switch 180s are easy... just try and spin further.. like go 190 instead of 180 so that your already partly into the fakie.
Though i have trouble getting the opposite fakies too sometimes.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/27/2014 6:25 AM

crazyclark wrote:

what's a walrus 180?

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

A flat 180 with straws coming outta your nose , mimicing a walrus

But walrus' tusks come out of their mouths?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2014 7:04 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Switch 180s are easy... just try and spin further.. like go 190 instead of 180 so that your already partly into the fakie.
Though i have trouble getting the opposite fakies too sometimes.

Fuck you

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/27/2014 7:46 AM

instead of doing the regular fakie do a double tire half cab , then when u get more comfortable with that do legit half cabs

|

1/27/2014 7:59 AM

yeah the weather is great here, i haven't been able to ride since early december
fuck this shit there is nothing to do, and i lost my job after 5 years of hard work due to the company moving to another city
yeah i feel great and i appreciate my life

Photo

|

1/27/2014 8:03 AM

Early December? Been longer here. I haven't been able to ride my BMX outside since the end of October. Indoor park session once in a while.

Bummer about the job, why not travel to that city (or is it too far?)

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2014 8:12 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Early December? Been longer here. I haven't been able to ride my BMX outside since the end of October. Indoor park session once in a while.

Bummer about the job, why not travel to that city (or is it too far?)

it's 300 km from here, renting shit is too expensive (at least here in slav country) and too many things just keep me here, family, friends and other matters

Photo

|

1/27/2014 8:47 AM

Damn that sucks man. Things will get better though , you can always try to shred a underground parking lot if you can last through the cold.

I need a job to weld , hopefully by next year when I start basic training I can get a simple job. Really on demand and basic level factory welds will get you about 13-15 dollars an hour starting. Decent for a highschool job.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2014 9:05 AM

The weather here is decent. I snapped a chain on Friday. Got a new one and went to the skatepark on Saturday. Had to deal with a whole bunch of fucking scooter kids. I live on a farm; it sucks, but other than that, life's good to me.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

1/27/2014 9:13 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Damn that sucks man. Things will get better though , you can always try to shred a underground parking lot if you can last through the cold.

I need a job to weld , hopefully by next year when I start basic training I can get a simple job. Really on demand and basic level factory welds will get you about 13-15 dollars an hour starting. Decent for a highschool job.

I don't think there are many part time welding jobs around. I may well be wrong though.

|