Update on eric l

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 8:39 PM

His spot got replaced by mark burnett. So no budget cut.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/4/2013 8:41 PM

Burnett has been getting hooked up by them for awhile, he's just finally putting out a welcome edit

|

7/4/2013 8:52 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Burnett has been getting hooked up by them for awhile, he's just finally putting out a welcome edit

I thought he got bumped up from flow? Anywho they shouldve dropped ams

|

I ride for my papou.

7/4/2013 8:58 PM

SickDude wrote:

ams don't get paid, just parts. I think

|

7/4/2013 9:02 PM

i love pegs way more than pegless, but tossing eric l for burnett? come on. shoud have bumped anyone else besides eric

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 9:04 PM

This is why being a "pro" isn't worth it

|

fack off

7/4/2013 9:27 PM

Ams get crazy amounts of money part wise. 3 sunday frames is like 1000$

|

I ride for my papou.

7/4/2013 9:37 PM

SickDude wrote:

To the rider it's a good deal but really if i had to guess i would say it costs them $50 to make a frame, maybe not even that much. I would actually like to know a rough estimate of how much the parts we ride actually cost to make.

|

7/4/2013 9:47 PM

SickDude wrote:

Not a their cost,not even close.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/4/2013 10:09 PM

Yeah, Sunday frames are usually at least $400, but something a pro would actually use would be closer to $500-600.

|

7/4/2013 10:11 PM

justus.smith.311 wrote:

Yeah, Sunday frames are usually at least $400, but something a pro would actually use would be closer to $500-600.

wot m8

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/4/2013 10:34 PM

justus.smith.311 wrote:

Pro's use Frames you can buy. And they cost less to build than what you pay for, so it's probably only 200ish they lose giving flow riders Frames. I think some lower end companies used to give their riders specially made Frames that weren't available, but not anymore, and especially not higher end companies. I'm sure you probably know Rally teams and other races that use cars that look like ordinary road cars use specially made cars too. But it just doesn't happen in BMX.

|

7/4/2013 10:36 PM

Well, they lose money for each discounted frame....

|

I ride for my papou.

7/4/2013 10:44 PM

Fad3r wrote:

SickDude wrote:

They don't give AMs much all in all, in fact combined probably less or not much more than they paid Eric L.
And as much as I like Eric L, I'd much rather they lose him than:
Erik Elstran
Seth Peterson
TJ Henderson
Chris Childs
Mark Burden
Aaron Day
Bobby Delaat
Scot Draper
Justin Simpson
Tom Perry
JF Boulianne
Dirt Ron
George Boyd
Matt Houck
Grant Germain
Kyle Hart
Ed Zunda
Jared Swafford
KC Badger
And the International teams too.

In fact of the 19 Riders I mentioned, 7 I get very excited when there is new footage of them, as they're some of my favourite riders.

|

7/5/2013 1:18 AM

who gives a shit...............whats up with josh stricker after being finished with S&M is the real question

|

7/5/2013 4:01 AM

eskimojay wrote:

who gives a shit...............whats up with josh stricker after being finished with S&M is the real question

I don't think he really rides anymore. Dude is a burn out

|

fack off

7/5/2013 4:55 AM

Stricker is the man. Primo and s&m should have kept him till he died. Dudes a boss

Saying that he was hanging with the bonedeth crew a few months back

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/5/2013 8:42 AM

Gump wrote:

Stricker is the man. Primo and s&m should have kept him till he died. Dudes a boss

Saying that he was hanging with the bonedeth crew a few months back

This, he went missing a few years ago and he's getting a bit older now, I made a thread asking this not long ago, the overall decision was that he's just slowed down a bit. Stricker fucking ruled.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/5/2013 8:46 AM

Eric L was pushing pegless street to the limits, they are dumb, guess they think they need only need one pegless rider, Garret

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

7/5/2013 11:55 AM

I'd say that there is no way Mark Burnett is getting payed yet. Dudes that fresh have to earn their keep and prove that they can be consistent with coverage. I'd be willing to bet that Chris Childs isn't on payroll yet either.

|

7/5/2013 12:13 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

I'd say that there is no way Mark Burnett is getting payed yet. Dudes that fresh have to earn their keep and prove that they can be consistent with coverage. I'd be willing to bet that Chris Childs isn't on payroll yet either.

Dude congrats on ruin your whole summer

|

I ride for my papou.

7/5/2013 12:43 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Ya dude I just watched that. The riding was dope, but I have one question. Do all the OSS videos have the songs they do as jokes? Or is that the music you guys actually listen to?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/5/2013 12:56 PM

Effting wrote:

Eric L was pushing pegless street to the limits, they are dumb, guess they think they need only need one pegless rider, Garret

This.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/5/2013 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 3:43 PM

i don't get it. odyssey and sunday are individual companies, so why is eric l being fired from both?

|

7/5/2013 3:44 PM

Because they are owned by the same people. Odyssey, Sunday & G-Sport are all owned by Bear Corp. There's a guy in charge of each company but then there's a guy in charge of them.

|

7/5/2013 3:46 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

i don't get it. odyssey and sunday are individual companies, so why is eric l being fired from both?

Cough jim clinky is a douche to riders with diffferent lifechoices like hoder and eric both lived sort of a mild druggish life. I guess they only want a team of leaders like arron ross aka sellout mgee cough

|

I ride for my papou.

7/5/2013 3:48 PM

Topsey wrote:

Because they are owned by the same people. Odyssey, Sunday & G-Sport are all owned by Bear Corp. There's a guy in charge of each company but then there's a guy in charge of them.

ah thanks

|

7/5/2013 4:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

Cough jim clinky is a douche to riders with diffferent lifechoices like hoder and eric both lived sort of a mild druggish life. I guess they only want a team of leaders like arron ross aka sellout mgee cough

Definitely not that, check garrett reeves' instagram, lots of weed. If im not mistaken he even has a weed sponsor.

|

7/5/2013 4:36 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Definitely not that, check garrett reeves' instagram, lots of weed. If im not mistaken he even has a weed sponsor.

Garrett does it "Legally" though. Prescription shit or something along those lines. Jim C from all i have seen & heard over the past few years is a complete & total Douche.

|

7/5/2013 4:38 PM

zachkrejmas wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Thanks Brotha!

|