Upsetting as FUCK

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2014 10:44 PM

Photo

My bike got stolen.....now ODYSSEY comes like 30 min. from my house....awkward as fuck if I show up without riding anything and not like I can join the jam or anything. FUCK. This is more upsetting then my bikes actually getting stolen. URRGG. Fuck me man I want to kill myself now FUCK

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/5/2014 10:53 PM

Next time keep your bike inside your house
Nothing you can do now except save for a new bike
Unfortunate but such is reality

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/5/2014 10:59 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I can't keep it in my house dude because my mom and all the dirt gets on the carpet..no room in an 800sq ft apartment either. No need to be a fucking dick about it

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/5/2014 11:09 PM

go with a camera, that'll give you an excuse to be there hahaha

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

9/6/2014 3:30 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I can't keep it in my house dude because my mom and all the dirt gets on the carpet..no room in an 800sq ft apartment either. No need to be a fucking dick about it

you should put a towel on the ground and put your wheels on that wink

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/6/2014 4:18 AM

Get your mom to buy you a bike.

|

It’s all bmx

9/6/2014 4:55 AM

When life gives you lemons, squirt them in scooter kids eyes

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/6/2014 5:59 AM

tr1x wrote:

go with a camera, that'll give you an excuse to be there hahaha

This, or RIDE A BUDDIES BIKE, and if asked, tell them your shit got JACKED.

Who knows, maybe they'll hook you up?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2014 6:35 AM

You need to find the fucker who stole your bike and beat the hell out of him haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/6/2014 6:46 AM

screenprint a shirt that says "my bike got stolen" lol

|

9/6/2014 7:58 AM

joshcooldude wrote:

screenprint a shirt that says "my bike got stolen" lol

This.

Maybe your bike will turn up at this event? Make sure you can prove it is yours if that is the case.

Also hit up CL and Ebay, also Pawn shops and local parks. Post an ad saying it was stolen, and if you can, offer a reward to whoever finds it and gets it back to you/gets the asshat who stole it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2014 8:13 AM

You should still go.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/6/2014 9:01 AM

You think anyone is going to care that you're there with no bike?

Go to the event!!

|

9/6/2014 9:11 AM

Just show up and chill no one's going to care. This year i wasnt able to bring my bike to the odyssey jam so i just chilled and talked to people and borrowed a buddies bike when i felt like riding

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/6/2014 1:54 PM

Who gives a shit if you dont have a bike? Just go and hang out.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/6/2014 2:41 PM

Just go buy a cheap complete for now.

|

9/6/2014 6:06 PM

I might actually do the "My Bike Was Stolen" idea and see if I get some laughs , maybe use it for leverage for pictures with the pro's haha ! Supposedly it's just a meet and chlil like mentioned but with no bikes , but they might pull out a grind box at most. I might even go to a Tshirt shop and get my bike printed on it saying "Stolen REWARD" and wear them around lol

|

My Cult 2 Short

9/6/2014 6:15 PM

Photo

|

It’s all bmx

9/6/2014 8:46 PM

Just go. I went with 3 friends to fbm's 21st bday today and 1 of em doesnt even ride. Just went cause it was something fun to do

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/6/2014 9:07 PM

I missed out over like 2 years ago where Fit came down to Calabaza's Cyclery San Jose, CA, which is like a 2-hour drive from where I live in Elk Grove, CA. Anyways, closest to Danscomp in store would be Elite Bicycles in Auburn, CA, which is a half hour drive. Just thought i would randomly share that..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke