Upstate NY Bike Powder Coating

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 10:42 AM

Hey guys I own a powder coating company located in Lisle NY.
We accept orders to be shipped in from anywhere in the U.S.
Right now some of our prices are starting at

Bike Frame - $30
Bike Hand Bars - $10
Bike Forks - $10

Send us a message on FB or Send me a e-mail
www.facebook.com/RPpowdercoat
Rance@RPpowdercoating.com

Thanks for your time guys!
Photo

Photo

|

7/4/2013 3:05 PM

Those prices are actually acceptable.
You need to talk to the Vital staff tom advertise here though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/4/2013 3:16 PM

I have no problem if you stick in this thread, unless you want to talk to Todd Toth about advertising: ttoth@vitalmedianet.com

|

7/4/2013 3:28 PM

whereabouts upstate? im considered upstate too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/4/2013 3:32 PM

Hmm....if I get some forks soon ill prolly end up talking to you lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/4/2013 10:06 PM

what up im stationed at Ft drum and i was wondering if you would do vehicle wheels as well, me an a buddy would be interested when we get back from deployment

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

7/5/2013 2:23 AM

andyferly wrote:

Those prices are actually acceptable.
You need to talk to the Vital staff tom advertise here though.

this, those prices are actually affordable to most people

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/6/2013 7:19 PM

for some reason I could not log into my account anymore. But located near Binghamton, NY. If you guys go to the facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/RPpowdercoat I can help all you guys out!

And I'll ask them about advertising thanks guys and i'll only stick to this thread

|

4/21/2014 9:28 AM

Photo
|

4/21/2014 11:06 AM

You have raised the price :0

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/21/2014 11:39 AM

T-rider wrote:

You have raised the price :0

Still WAY cheaper than some places. Locally a guy charges 70 bucks for a frame and fork.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2014 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2014 12:09 PM

The prices for shipping powder raised, also moved into the same shop as FBM Bikes Manufacturing shop.

|

4/21/2014 12:56 PM

what if i have a frame that is already powder coated clear? is it extra to strip the frame?

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

4/21/2014 1:03 PM

Its not extra to strip the frame its included.

|

4/21/2014 2:57 PM

Question-I saw recently someone said something about "powdercoating chrome". Is that a mistake? I haven't heard of chrome powdercoating. Does it look like plated chrome if so?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/21/2014 3:33 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Question-I saw recently someone said something about "powdercoating chrome". Is that a mistake? I haven't heard of chrome powdercoating. Does it look like plated chrome if so?

This. I'm very interested.

|

4/21/2014 6:26 PM

It is "Chrome like" It does not exactly have the same appearance as chrome plating but it still does look pretty good!

This picture is absolutely horrible from a couple years back but I guess it sort of gives you an idea of what it looks like.
Photo

There is a 50% up-charge on it because it requires a clear coat on top of the chrome, which is a downside to it. BUT with the prices as low as they are through us right now you'll be spending way less than you would at other shops.

|

4/21/2014 6:34 PM

Is it like the Ultimate Chrome II from All Powder Paints?

|

4/21/2014 6:44 PM

Yes it is, same idea. This one was a prismatic powder. All Powder Paints is our main powder coating supplier now.

|

4/21/2014 6:46 PM

Your Facebook page says that you are located in Johnson city, Do you think I could come check it out and get a few parts painted?

|

Nothing like a Good day of Digging and Riding

4/22/2014 5:32 PM

Sure we can set up a time.
shoot me a email at Rance@rppowdercoating.com and we can figure something out!

Just so everyone knows we do accept orders to be shipped in.
We accept paypal, and any major credit cards.

|

4/22/2014 7:39 PM

So basically for the "chrome" we would be looking at something like 20ish bucks based on the numbers above? Or would it be different? (obviously there would be shipping etc.)

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/22/2014 8:16 PM

It would be in the range of $60 for the frame.

|

4/22/2014 11:00 PM

Some green bikes for FBM!
Photo

|

4/24/2014 6:53 AM

I sent you a message to the email you listed above on 4/22. Subject line: VitalBMX.

|

4/24/2014 8:50 AM

do you use plastic media or something else for stripping existing powder coats? also, from the time an out of state frame arrives, whats the approximate wait time till the order is finished and shipped out?

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

4/24/2014 9:27 AM

We have chemicals that strip existing powder coating and paint without sandblasting it. We do have the option if you'd like it to be sand blasted, normally we do not so that we preserve the raw metal underneath. And it usually takes 3-7 days to complete an order it depends on what or work load is at the time. It takes 7 days if we have a heavier work load, next week we have a order for 150 bars, and about 75 frames which is a heavier load.

|