Urgent Dew Tour Question?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2014 3:35 PM

Hey Vital I Just Found Out Dew Tour Is In My State This Saturday And I Went On Website And It Said Big Screen Only Does This Mean I Can't Go Watch It And I Have To Watch On TvDew Tour Info

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

9/17/2014 4:50 PM

I may be there Sunday, I heard its like a first come basis to actually be up close to see them or get in...some shit like that. . The big screen is probably if you are close and such. Im to to sure, havent really check up on everything yet.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/17/2014 9:48 PM

i am going saturday and sunday

|

9/19/2014 8:08 PM

Change of plans, Ill be there both days...If anyone is going, drop your number and have a possible meet.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.