Urgent barspin help

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 6:45 PM

Sorry I have to be that guy but I just can't get them today I did every barspin warmup like knee bars, back peg bars , manny bars and hop half bar but when it comes to hop full bars the bike either like inverts to the side or hits my knee. I'm throw them hard enough that now my hand and knee are bruised it just like wtf please help im out of tips and tricks. Please don't bash on me for being that guy thankz

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

7/30/2013 6:45 PM

It is okay. Just relax. It can be difficult sometimes. PINCH THE GODDAMN SEAT AND PUT YOUR SEAT UP HIGHER!!!! If you have already done this, just do a good hop, and make sure you land rear tire first! It really really helps to land like that so you can land smoothly. Trust me, it helps. I did all this and it works great.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 6:48 PM

Lean over the bars more? sounds like that could be the problem also pinch the seat/cranks to keep the bike stable under you when you throw

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/30/2013 6:49 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is okay. Just relax. It can be difficult sometimes. PINCH THE GODDAMN SEAT AND PUT YOUR SEAT UP HIGHER!!!! If you have already done this, just do a good hop, and make sure you land rear tire first! It really really helps to land like that so you can land smoothly. Trust me, it helps. I did all this and it works great.

Ok I will put seat higher right now its slammed but when I try to pinch seat in air my body just doesn't do it do you pinch the front of seat or back

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

7/30/2013 6:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is okay. Just relax. It can be difficult sometimes. PINCH THE GODDAMN SEAT AND PUT YOUR SEAT UP HIGHER!!!! If you have already done this, just do a good hop, and make sure you land rear tire first! It really really helps to land like that so you can land smoothly. Trust me, it helps. I did all this and it works great.

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Ok I will put seat higher right now its slammed but when I try to pinch seat in air my body just doesn't do it do you pinch the front of seat or back

The fatter part of the back. you must have to put it up higher. A slammed seat is soo hard to bar with. i cant.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 6:51 PM

Ok so put it up how high like calf high or like above calf

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

7/30/2013 7:15 PM

shit i just got over my barspin injury sprained my finger doing manual bars

|

7/30/2013 7:18 PM

and i always forget to keep my knees straight and took a bar to the knee today

|

7/30/2013 8:56 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Ok so put it up how high like calf high or like above calf

You will know what feels right honestly. Put it up to where it isnt too high and not too low. If you have longer legs or something you may want it higher. i say right in between the calfs. Right where the muscle bulges out the most. I have to adjust my penis so my lower leg doesnt smash it on the seat. (footlong cock problemzzz) haha im jk. but honestly. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 9:22 PM

DGK_all_day_AKA_ wrote:

Ok so put it up how high like calf high or like above calf

MaximusBikes wrote:

You will know what feels right honestly. Put it up to where it isnt too high and not too low. If you have longer legs or something you may want it higher. i say right in between the calfs. Right where the muscle bulges out the most. I have to adjust my penis so my lower leg doesnt smash it on the seat. (footlong cock problemzzz) haha im jk. but honestly. haha

Lol thankz for the help

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios