V2?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2013 10:28 PM

What is this v2 thing about? I hear "are you going to join" all the time, what is it?

|

9/15/2013 10:29 PM

SOMETHING UR NOT INVITED TO NO ONE WANTS YOU THERE

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/15/2013 11:25 PM

From the looks of it, it's what happens when a retarded 3rd grader tries making a bmx forum. Layout looks too childish.

Seems like everyone on there is having some high school drama too. It's mostly just the dudes who got banned a few weeks ago for trolling/going against the forum rules, then got butthurt when they got banned, so they started their own little clique (VitalbmxV2) & talk shit on their previous clique (Vitalbmx)

It's seriously just like a bunch of high school drama:

-Vitalbmx is the popular kid's table
-Everyone who got banned were in the popular kid's table but ended up falling out of that category, so to feel better about themselves, they started their own new table & talk shit about their former table thinking they're still the shit anyway.
-Then there's Topsey, who is liked by both tables but only sits at one now (VitalbmxV2 from the looks of it now anyway)
-Andddd then you got Sickdude who isn't really wanted by the Vitalbmx table, but to feel cool himself he rides the dicks of the dudes at the VitalbmxV2 table to fit in & try and impress them by trolling Vital.

|

9/15/2013 11:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2013 11:47 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

From the looks of it, it's what happens when a retarded 3rd grader tries making a bmx forum. Layout looks too childish.

Seems like everyone on there is having some high school drama too. It's mostly just the dudes who got banned a few weeks ago for trolling/going against the forum rules, then got butthurt when they got banned, so they started their own little clique (VitalbmxV2) & talk shit on their previous clique (Vitalbmx)

-Everyone who got banned were in the popular kid's table but ended up falling out of that category, so to feel better about themselves, they started their own new table & talk shit about their former table thinking they're still the shit anyway.
-Then there's Topsey, who is liked by both tables but only sits at one now (VitalbmxV2 from the looks of it now anyway)
-Andddd then you got Sickdude who isn't really wanted by the Vitalbmx table, but to feel cool himself he rides the dicks of the dudes at the VitalbmxV2 table to fit in & try and impress them by trolling Vital.

I wouldn't sum it all up like that. I personally couldn't care less that I got banned. butthurt? not at all. And I don't hate anyone from vital and had nothing to do with making the v2 forum, I had fun on vital one day, got banned, trolled a bit more and moved on. Didn't even lurk. I don't really care about forums or talking about bmx much anymore. I just came back to buy some hubs which was the original reason i even came on vital to begin with. But I for sure wouldn't refer to vital as "the popular kids table" half the new members are so fucking stupid it isn't even funny. There's a search bar and a shit ton of pages yet they still ask the dumbest fucking questions. And the "clique" isn't a clique I talk to the people that I enjoyed talking to on vital. That's all. I can't speak for everyone else, they have to tell it from their perspectives. No I don't care, I'm just summing it up because I hate when people talk for me ha. I don't sit around and talk shit about everyone on here to feel better about myself, it's the internet I don't take it serious lol.

|

9/15/2013 11:48 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I wouldn't sum it all up like that. I personally couldn't care less that I got banned. butthurt? not at all. And I don't hate anyone from vital and had nothing to do with making the v2 forum, I had fun on vital one day, got banned, trolled a bit more and moved on. Didn't even lurk. I don't really care about forums or talking about bmx much anymore. I just came back to buy some hubs which was the original reason i even came on vital to begin with. But I for sure wouldn't refer to vital as "the popular kids table" half the new members are so fucking stupid it isn't even funny. There's a search bar and a shit ton of pages yet they still ask the dumbest fucking questions. And the "clique" isn't a clique I talk to the people that I enjoyed talking to on vital. That's all. I can't speak for everyone else, they have to tell it from their perspectives. No I don't care, I'm just summing it up because I hate when people talk for me ha. I don't sit around and talk shit about everyone on here to feel better about myself, it's the internet I don't take it serious lol.

Vital sucks, I meant "popular" because it's more well known & actually alive unlike most bmx forums nowadays. I don't even mind all the newfags asking the same questions that have been answered over & over, it keeps the place alive. Don't like something? Don't post in it. That's how I'm reacting with the obvious trolls like crazyclark. I just like helping my fellow bmx riders out too much or I'd probably be long banned from here haha. Trolling is fun but not when it's somewhere I actually like to be to help people out, Four.

|

9/16/2013 12:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2013 12:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Vital sucks, I meant "popular" because it's more well known & actually alive unlike most bmx forums nowadays. I don't even mind all the newfags asking the same questions that have been answered over & over, it keeps the place alive. Don't like something? Don't post in it. That's how I'm reacting with the obvious trolls like crazyclark. I just like helping my fellow bmx riders out too much or I'd probably be long banned from here haha. Trolling is fun but not when it's somewhere I actually like to be to help people out, Four.

Yeah I get what you're saying, it is more active than any other bmx forums. Oh well man, hopefully you can help some people with their bikes and shit like that. I don't plan on trolling vital anymore, trolling isn't that appealing to me now so if there are more trolls it's probably not me. I planned to leave vital before I got banned since I finished my bike and most of the cool people have left or slowed way down on activity. That and I've kinda lost interest in riding. Anyways just though I'd share that haha best of luck to ya man.

|

9/16/2013 12:08 AM

Just joined v2, simple, but they are the land of banned vital originals, if you are named bloghogs on there they ban you

|

9/16/2013 5:23 AM

I got banned for posting a pointless thread.. Something that happens on here all the time -__- those guys are butthurt

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/16/2013 5:32 AM

I just see as an extra place to talk bout bikes and shit, there's nothing wrong with either forum really. Both has its pros and cons.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/16/2013 5:33 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yeah I get what you're saying, it is more active than any other bmx forums. Oh well man, hopefully you can help some people with their bikes and shit like that. I don't plan on trolling vital anymore, trolling isn't that appealing to me now so if there are more trolls it's probably not me. I planned to leave vital before I got banned since I finished my bike and most of the cool people have left or slowed way down on activity. That and I've kinda lost interest in riding. Anyways just though I'd share that haha best of luck to ya man.

Hey four, whats made you lose interest in riding mate?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/16/2013 9:36 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Not sure honestly. Just have been getting bored of it. Not that much left to learn and it's becoming real repetitive. I plan to try a fc as well as a few other new things hopefully that will make things a bit more fun.

|

9/16/2013 10:16 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Not sure honestly. Just have been getting bored of it. Not that much left to learn and it's becoming real repetitive. I plan to try a fc as well as a few other new things hopefully that will make things a bit more fun.

Yeah I know the feeling, good days are real good, but when ya having a bad en, well that just plain sucks.
Riding can get real frustrating sometimes and repetitive like ya say.

Gotta keep it fresh, a freecoaster will help that.

Good to speak to ya man.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/16/2013 5:52 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"Topsey, who is liked by both tables but only sits at one now" your assumption seems to be correct it would be cool if in the quote we could quote specific lines of text from the post we want to quote instead of just the whole thing
Photo

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/16/2013 6:10 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

I got banned for posting a pointless thread.. Something that happens on here all the time -__- those guys are butthurt

I dont think your banned. If you are, you're probably un banned. and if not, join again, we'll keep ya around.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine