Vancouver parks

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2017 7:13 PM

Is there any parks around Vancouver general hospital I am taking my dad there and want to go ride while he is in there, so wondering if there is any parks nearby there, and if I get the time is there any park I should really try hitting up?

|

Ride till you die

8/29/2017 9:39 PM

|

8/30/2017 1:58 AM

Not necessary near the hospital but Vancouver itself has many . The Plaza . Hastings Bowl . Ambleside is beautiful . I can meet you at Bonsor AKA Metrotown if you want to ride sometime . Then there's Lafarge , Chucks , Railside etc but those aren't necessarily near Vancouver

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/30/2017 10:59 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Not necessary near the hospital but Vancouver itself has many . The Plaza . Hastings Bowl . Ambleside is beautiful . I can ...more

That be cool sometime, I don't live in van but I do travel there a couple times so yeah, looking at the map, mount pleasant skate park looks closest, anyone know if bmx is allowed there?

|

Ride till you die

8/30/2017 11:07 AM

The sky train is pretty useful you can get all over the place pretty easily with that , bonsor is right under that you can't miss it , super kickass bowl with good hips and a perfect full pipe

|