Vans

Related:
Create New Tag

6/18/2013 3:11 PM

Are there really any shoes better for BMX than vans? Seems like the sole of vans is perfect for pedals.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/18/2013 3:12 PM

Photo
|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/18/2013 3:18 PM

I've ripped three fucking pairs now lol. But they are my favorite to ride in. Emerica is just as good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/18/2013 3:20 PM

My nike marks 3's. or my etines jameson 2's. or lakai manchester selects. Im getting probably nikes next

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/18/2013 3:22 PM

Etnies are without doubt the best riding shoes on the market...

However.....

I have a set of Almond Belmont Premiums they are some of the most comfy shoes i have ever owned. They look badass, I mean really, really nice. I haven't really ridden in them though so i can't say how they ride but for fit, comfort & looks Almonds are the way to go!

|

6/18/2013 3:35 PM

While we're talking about shoes where the fuck can I find Orchid or Loteks?? I'm bored of vans too many swagfags wear them.

|

6/18/2013 3:39 PM

Etnies Number Mid were the best I've ever used. Not a fan of Vans. Wanting to try the Lotek Reeves when they come out though.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/18/2013 3:43 PM

I stand corrected O.o

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/18/2013 4:15 PM

I have a pair of etnies low numbers that work pretty well.I also have a pair of old oakley switchbacks that are my long time faves.Alot of it depends on what pedals the shoes are working with.

|

6/18/2013 5:13 PM

Vans Sk8-hi and old skool for life

|

It’s all bmx

6/18/2013 5:21 PM

I like Nike Stefan Janoskis

|

6/18/2013 5:34 PM

In my opinion, Vans are the best. I am flat-footed, which means I don't have an arch in my foot which causes knee, hip, and back problems, so it's hard for me to find shoes that are comfortable shoes and good riding shoes. I haven't had any problems with Vans though. They are great riding shoes and they are good for a flat-footed rider, like myself.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/18/2013 5:59 PM

Stocksy wrote:

In my opinion, Vans are the best. I am flat-footed, which means I don't have an arch in my foot which causes knee, hip, and ...more

Same with me, I am flat footed, and vans don't cause any problems really.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/18/2013 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2013 6:20 PM

vans are good i find the bottoms run out way to easy if you use your feet as brakes i've barely had my chukkas for a month now and the bottom of one shoe is already missing some of it sole near the toes and has a hole in it . i find there waffle soles just love pedals like cookie monster loves cookies but i think i'm gonna give some other pairs like Etnies, fallen etc a try for my next pair of riding shoes

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/18/2013 8:20 PM

vans half cabs. or chukkas. only shoes ive rode and liked enough to get another pair.

decent
vans LXVI secants
emerica reynolds

shoes i didnt like to ride in much

lotek aitkens
nike mavrks 2 mid
nike air mogan 2 mids

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/18/2013 8:25 PM

My Loteks are fucking awesome. I'm a vans fanboy, I own 6 pairs that are still wearable and 4 destroyed pairs just piled in my closet. But I have converted to lotek mikes for riding shoes

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/18/2013 8:29 PM

element4all wrote:

vans half cabs. or chukkas. only shoes ive rode and liked enough to get another pair.

decent
vans LXVI secants
emerica ...more

I have the LXVI Secants but I only use them for walking and stuff. I ride metals and the bottom got destroyed in a day or two of riding plastics.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/18/2013 8:41 PM

future FBM wrote:

My Loteks are fucking awesome. I'm a vans fanboy, I own 6 pairs that are still wearable and 4 destroyed pairs just piled in my ...more

Where the fuck do you get Loteks (or orchids)!!!! I like more padded shoes haha.

|

6/19/2013 4:35 AM

I want those vans grips.. whatever the fuck they are.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 4:49 AM

Four wrote:

While we're talking about shoes where the fuck can I find Orchid or Loteks?? I'm bored of vans too many swagfags wear them.

Loteks here: http://www.danscomp.com/manufacturers/LOTEK.html

I was under the impression that Orchid went under/out of business.

@Chrisaustin Those vans grips are Cult Vans

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/19/2013 5:07 AM

Sk8-Hi or old skools for me, want to try loteks tho.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/19/2013 6:03 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I was under the impression that Orchid went under/out of ...more

Yeah but I don't wear that small of a size : / I like bulkier mid top loteks they seem good.

|

6/19/2013 6:15 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I was under the impression that Orchid went under/out of ...more

Thanks lol... Do you know if they are comfy grips?

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/19/2013 6:19 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Thanks lol... Do you know if they are comfy grips?

They're not bad. I hate cult but the grips are alright.

|

6/19/2013 10:48 AM

I think I'm sticking to Janoskis pretty much forever. They're a bit pricey but I get them at the end of the years after I've trashed my current pair. I really try not to cause some are limited edition but once I get them dirty or messed up, I'm just like, fuck it. I have a current white/black/mint pair that I wear daily which I kinda regret, but then I have a black/white tucked away for special events though I did get them a bit dirty. They last forever literally.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/19/2013 11:25 AM

future FBM wrote:

My Loteks are fucking awesome. I'm a vans fanboy, I own 6 pairs that are still wearable and 4 destroyed pairs just piled in my ...more

Four wrote:

Where the fuck do you get Loteks (or orchids)!!!! I like more padded shoes haha.

Chenga 2

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/19/2013 1:24 PM

Loteks are the best period.

|

6/19/2013 1:50 PM

love my vans but gonna get some etnies brakes next

|

Bruh

6/19/2013 7:42 PM

I had etnies and a few other waffle bottoms, but i really prefer nike mavrks, just the right amount of grip, comfort and longevity. These last ages, like legit. and they dont hurt feet, and they are super solid, no tears at all! Sticking to these things forever!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/19/2013 7:55 PM

future FBM wrote:

Chenga 2

Buy me a pair please. If they got the older ones.

|