Best Shoes for BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2013 9:18 AM

I ripped a whole in the rubber sole of my old Green Etnies Brakes so I need new shoes to ride in because my Converse can't really take day after day brakeless street use.
I always liked vans and wated to try some but I also have a lot of faith in etnies to be honest

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

7/23/2013 9:26 AM

bud there are some threads about this already, just scroll down or switch page!!!!!

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/23/2013 12:44 PM

Vans aren't bad but I ripped the side out of two pairs and my first pair was pretty good and lasted long but are quite bad now haha they don't make them anymore.

Fallens aren't bad. I haven't rode with the ones I have much but the grip is good. I've got 3 pairs.

Emericas have been great. I've had 4 or 5 pairs. They grip good and are durable. I've had some of them for months now but don't wear them much anymore so I can still wear them around. One pair is pretty fucked up from skating.

DC/Etnies I haven't worn since like 2005 or 2006 but don't recall any problems from them. Haha of course those shoes aren't made anymore.

Es, Accels are awesome, one of the best shoes made I'm riding some now but not much because I wanna be able to wear them for a long time ha.

Nikes fucking suck, don't bother with them. People say they're good but to my experience all I've done with them is slip pedals and rolled my ankle. I had two pairs dunks sbs and some 6.0s. Fuck those.

I have a pair of circas that aren't too bad, they're pretty cool.

I had a pair of Adio bams but didn't get to ride them much before I outgrew them.

I can post pics of some later haha. My next pairs are gonna be some fallens with more padding and probably some new emericas.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 6:27 PM

Four wrote:

Vans aren't bad but I ripped the side out of two pairs and my first pair was pretty good and lasted long but are quite bad now haha they don't make them anymore.

Fallens aren't bad. I haven't rode with the ones I have much but the grip is good. I've got 3 pairs.

Emericas have been great. I've had 4 or 5 pairs. They grip good and are durable. I've had some of them for months now but don't wear them much anymore so I can still wear them around. One pair is pretty fucked up from skating.

DC/Etnies I haven't worn since like 2005 or 2006 but don't recall any problems from them. Haha of course those shoes aren't made anymore.

Es, Accels are awesome, one of the best shoes made I'm riding some now but not much because I wanna be able to wear them for a long time ha.

Nikes fucking suck, don't bother with them. People say they're good but to my experience all I've done with them is slip pedals and rolled my ankle. I had two pairs dunks sbs and some 6.0s. Fuck those.

I have a pair of circas that aren't too bad, they're pretty cool.

I had a pair of Adio bams but didn't get to ride them much before I outgrew them.

I can post pics of some later haha. My next pairs are gonna be some fallens with more padding and probably some new emericas.

cheers man probs gonna go with vans half cabs, nike p-rod 5 lr's, loteks or the trusty Etnies brake 2.0/benny l sig rvm

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

8/2/2013 6:32 PM

SteezySteve wrote:

cheers man probs gonna go with vans half cabs, nike p-rod 5 lr's, loteks or the trusty Etnies brake 2.0/benny l sig rvm

No problem man. Loteks are gonna be my next pair if I can find some old ones on ebay along with more fallens I wouldn't recommend the nikes.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/2/2013 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2014 10:28 AM

Etnies RVM, without a doubt. They are everything you want and need. From the bmx collection.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 6:52 PM

vans chukka low lasted me a long long time without brakes