Vans tires?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2019 7:03 PM

Has anyone here ridden cult vans tires? I’m thinking about getting a pair. What’s the good, what’s the bad? Are they durable? Grippy? Squeaky? Personal experience with them would be great.

|

5/4/2019 11:03 PM

I have ridden on them, have not owned them, had a friend that bought a couple pairs. Coolest thing about them is the reflective strip on the sidewall so you can be seen by vehicles at night without any lights.

|

5/4/2019 11:18 PM

They're good tires, kinda gimmicky but solid regardless. The biggest knock against them is the lack of durability if you ride brakeless

|

5/5/2019 9:32 AM

I wish they came in smaller sizes for flatland

|

fack off

5/5/2019 2:28 PM

Swaggy P wrote:

They're good tires, kinda gimmicky but solid regardless. The biggest knock against them is the lack of durability if you ride brakeless

I ride brakeless, do they wear down fast if you put your shoe on them to stop?

|

5/6/2019 2:02 AM

I ran a set of the white ones for a while, i liked them for street, but they were terrible on a dusty park i rode, and yeah they do wear down quickly.

|

Ride everything

5/7/2019 5:41 AM

Never ridden them, never owned them But, the vans pattern is not made to last on the shoes so i'd imagine the tires wear out fast.

|

5/7/2019 5:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2019 3:07 AM

Landon03 wrote:

Has anyone here ridden cult vans tires? I’m thinking about getting a pair. What’s the good, what’s the bad? Are they durable? Grippy? Squeaky? Personal experience with them would be great.

Just bought a pair 2 weeks ago. (I've had them in the past) Overall i'ts a great tyre, good for street, park and even trials/ dirt since they have a nice tread on them. Onto the topic of whether they wear down fast, yes they might not be the most durable tyres out there however they flow and grip very nicely. If you're looking for tyres to last you a long time i'd suggest to go for a pair of BSD Donnasqueaks, i had them for about a year and a half before i got my Cult Vans tyres and they still had plenty of life in them. Yes they're very squeaky

|

5/7/2019 11:44 AM

People seem to either really like them or simply not like them.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

5/8/2019 5:10 AM

I've been running Animal TWWs for a couple years now. They are slick.

I plan to replace this summer with some Tan walls somethings if I can find any. There's pretty much every color combo ever aside from tanwalls now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura