Vans x Haro Shoes

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 3:21 PM

Photo

So at my local clothing outlet , I stumbled upon these shoes. Being a biker , I was totally stoked to see that they had some Vans/Haro collaboration shoes ! What do you guys think about them? not a huge fan of Haro , but being a biker and how Bob Haro basically invented BMX , I almost want to pick these up. Retro style is kinda dope. They also have green/blue lowtops as well
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/26/2013 4:20 PM

Haro didn't invent bmx....tongue
Those go along with the new ltd run of a OS haro bikes.Expect to see alot of people your dad's age wearing these.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/26/2013 4:41 PM

just bought some....haha

|

fack off

8/26/2013 4:42 PM

I would rock those if they came black/white

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 4:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

I would rock those if they came black/white

bones brigade vans are black/white

|

fack off

8/26/2013 5:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 5:11 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Haro didn't invent bmx....tongue
Those go along with the new ltd run of a OS haro bikes.Expect to see alot of people your dad's age wearing these.

Bob Haro made the Haro Freestyler , on my opinion revolutionized BMX to the level it is today. I'm a newschool kid so give me props for knowing some bmx history XP

Yaahhh thats what I was worried about , but I like them

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/26/2013 6:51 PM

Why would you worry about old dudes rockin rad shoes?

us old dudes wear the same damn pair of half cabs we been rockin since before we splooged you out...

|

8/26/2013 7:17 PM

you can get a whole matching outfit if you look on dans.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/26/2013 7:21 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Why would you worry about old dudes rockin rad shoes?

us old dudes wear the same damn pair of half cabs we been rockin since before we splooged you out...

I'm not old , I could care less if old people wear them , but just what you said ,"Old dudes" . I'm not old haha tongue

I have Cab-Lites , love them but I don't wear them biking much , don't wanna wreck em !

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/27/2013 7:33 AM

ugly as fuck imo

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb