Vans x Haro Shoes

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 3:21 PM

Photo

So at my local clothing outlet , I stumbled upon these shoes. Being a biker , I was totally stoked to see that they had some Vans/Haro collaboration shoes ! What do you guys think about them? not a huge fan of Haro , but being a biker and how Bob Haro basically invented BMX , I almost want to pick these up. Retro style is kinda dope. They also have green/blue lowtops as well
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/26/2013 4:20 PM

Haro didn't invent bmx....tongue
Those go along with the new ltd run of a OS haro bikes.Expect to see alot of people your dad's age wearing these.

|

8/26/2013 4:41 PM

just bought some....haha

|

It’s all bmx

8/26/2013 4:42 PM

I would rock those if they came black/white

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 4:44 PM

tomdon wrote:

I would rock those if they came black/white

bones brigade vans are black/white

|

It’s all bmx

8/26/2013 5:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 5:11 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Haro didn't invent bmx....tongue
Those go along with the new ltd run of a OS haro bikes.Expect to see alot of people your dad's age ...more

Bob Haro made the Haro Freestyler , on my opinion revolutionized BMX to the level it is today. I'm a newschool kid so give me props for knowing some bmx history XP

Yaahhh thats what I was worried about , but I like them

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/26/2013 6:51 PM

Why would you worry about old dudes rockin rad shoes?

us old dudes wear the same damn pair of half cabs we been rockin since before we splooged you out...

|

8/26/2013 7:17 PM

you can get a whole matching outfit if you look on dans.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/26/2013 7:21 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Why would you worry about old dudes rockin rad shoes?

us old dudes wear the same damn pair of half cabs we been rockin since ...more

I'm not old , I could care less if old people wear them , but just what you said ,"Old dudes" . I'm not old haha tongue

I have Cab-Lites , love them but I don't wear them biking much , don't wanna wreck em !

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/27/2013 7:33 AM

ugly as fuck imo

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb