Vegetable oil FOR my hub??

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 4:38 PM

I got no grease and i need to grease my hub. Some one said i should use vegetable oil. Can i REALLY USE THIS?? If not what else could i use?? I have some ENGINE OIL.

|

I ride street.

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/2/2013 4:42 PM

Of course you can use it. You don't have to run grease in your hub either. Use common sense man.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 4:44 PM

are you surre about that??

|

I ride street.

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/2/2013 4:52 PM

100% Lubrication is lubrication. Personally I would just run it without grease until you can get some. I usually grease my hub real thick and then wipe it all off so that just the littlest layer is coating it.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 4:54 PM

ok thanks for the advice ive had some ghost pedal and i thought it was because of my grease

|

I ride street.

10/2/2013 5:05 PM

Well you still need to take apart your hub and clean it!

|

10/2/2013 5:40 PM

i cleaned my hub out and now it has no grease and the ghost pedal is still there if i pedal backward thewheel also moves

|

I ride street.

10/2/2013 7:50 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

i cleaned my hub out and now it has no grease and the ghost pedal is still there if i pedal backward thewheel also moves

Loosen the chain and use the motor oil

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/2/2013 8:23 PM

You can also tighten the spindle bolts a bit more to get rid of that ghost.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/2/2013 8:27 PM

You've been riding since at least '09 maaaaaaaan, how do you not know this? haha

|

10/2/2013 9:04 PM

When theres something strange, on your bike, who you gonna call, Ghostbusters!!!

|

10/3/2013 8:43 AM

Use Crisco. That shit was originally sold to make candles with. They marketed it as food when electricity was becoming available. Do anything with these fake oils just don't eat them.

You do know bearing grease costs a buck or to at Walmart in automotive. Nothing special needed.

|

11/28/2013 10:01 PM

i say peanut oil. its better for deep frying!

|

"Old punks never die, we just stand in the back"

11/28/2013 10:58 PM

I have used vegetable oil for a few things in my day

Use a tiny bit of petroleum jelly. Never really wears out and i guarantee there is some in your parents bedroom. Dont let them know you took it tho, theyll get butthurt. LIterally. jk jk jk jk but you can use petroleum jelly.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 11:06 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I have used vegetable oil for a few things in my day

Use a tiny bit of petroleum jelly. Never really wears out and i guarantee there is some in your parents bedroom. Dont let them know you took it tho, theyll get butthurt. LIterally. jk jk jk jk but you can use petroleum jelly.

ouch! hahaha

|

11/29/2013 4:41 PM

Pitbull Equipment wrote:

Use Crisco. That shit was originally sold to make candles with. They marketed it as food when electricity was becoming available. Do anything with these fake oils just don't eat them.

You do know bearing grease costs a buck or to at Walmart in automotive. Nothing special needed.

lolthe more you know ahah

shit mang, learning new stuff every day

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/29/2013 9:11 PM

Yeah.... Everyone seems to forget who uses sex lube on their pawls and ratchet for rear hubs.... ME!!!!!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/29/2013 9:29 PM

Do you think the flavor is important too?

|

11/30/2013 3:45 PM

hahahaha this thread is ridiculous

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/30/2013 6:10 PM

But funny tho

|