Vein BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2012 7:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2012 7:48 AM

OK i didnt want to be the prick that bashes vein and then never says anything nice about them again... I had multiple issues with my old front wheel so i ended up buying the Amber Reign front wheel... I love it... runs super smooth... it literally spins for an hour... its holding up pretty well i mean it has stayed in true and what not....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/12/2012 8:23 AM

yea it is a pretty good wheel mine has held up good for almost a year

|

"run the wall"
EAST COAST REPPIN!
610BRICKSQUAD

7/12/2012 8:30 AM

Shit, I just bought the amber front wheel. Seems gOod but what's your problem with it?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/12/2012 8:57 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Shit, I just bought the amber front wheel. Seems gOod but what's your problem with it?

he complained about their cranks previously

|

parkrat.

7/12/2012 9:01 AM

what's up with vein now? now they have eastern parts on their site too?! are they turning into just another mail order or what?

|

7/12/2012 11:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

i dont have any problems with the amber.. it was suppossed to be me saying that it was good... cuz i had trouble with some cranks earlier.. im the person that if i have a problem they will know but if it's good then i want them too know that too...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/12/2012 12:38 PM

cky199 wrote:

what's up with vein now? now they have eastern parts on their site too?! are they turning into just another mail order or what?

Its weird people said they were not associated with eastern but Karl Poynter is sponsored by them now along with eastern...

|