Veinbmx is Wonderful!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2014 5:11 PM

I called them and they are so great with customer service, have always been!! They sent me a whole new front hub, and helped me with a lot, and a ton of stuff about the Drift frame.

It is actually high quality. The guy i talked to knew the welder, and he is very good. It is super tough and solid, so i am really excited.

I really recommend looking into one if you are in the line for a new frame!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/13/2014 5:22 PM

well they're great except for the fact that they dont fucking have a functioning website or email

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/13/2014 5:28 PM

I have tried to call them numerous times, emailed my ass off. Still no response.

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/13/2014 5:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

well they're great except for the fact that they dont fucking have a functioning website or email

You can still buy from amazon and such... And call!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/13/2014 5:48 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

I have tried to call them numerous times, emailed my ass off. Still no response.

Thats super weird, they always reply to me and answer. Make sure you call during the right hours!

|

3/13/2014 5:51 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Thats super weird, they always reply to me and answer. Make sure you call during the right hours!

Yeah I did. It was weird, months ago before their website pooped. Oh well.

|

3/13/2014 5:55 PM

By the way what front hub did you have issues with? I bought the amber reign complete front wheel as a budget replacement until I get my new wheel finished. But the axle is already bent, and I snap spokes daily. The spokes are my fault but I was surprised since the axle is chromoly, and as far as I remember heat treated (I think?). It was cheap as shit so I'm not concerned but if they'll replace it I'd be psyched since I wanted to pass it onto my friend who wants to start riding.

|

3/13/2014 6:03 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

By the way what front hub did you have issues with? I bought the amber reign complete front wheel as a budget replacement until I get my new wheel finished. But the axle is already bent, and I snap spokes daily. The spokes are my fault but I was surprised since the axle is chromoly, and as far as I remember heat treated (I think?). It was cheap as shit so I'm not concerned but if they'll replace it I'd be psyched since I wanted to pass it onto my friend who wants to start riding.

I think Amber just makes shit hubs because my front hub is messed up, it functions but it's filled with duct tape!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

3/13/2014 6:07 PM

I called them like three times trying to return a bb because they shipped it three weeks after i ordered it. I emailed,called, emailed, called, called, and called again. Never got a response! What is you magic here!?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/13/2014 6:10 PM

Haha damn! Yeah I wasn't counting on it. Just surprised the axle did that. And yeah my amber sprocket chipped in 5 places with 3 teeth missing.

|

3/13/2014 6:10 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I called them like three times trying to return a bb because they shipped it three weeks after i ordered it. I emailed,called, emailed, called, called, and called again. Never got a response! What is you magic here!?

Maximus shall become our secret vein contact

|

3/13/2014 6:20 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Idk guys, i never had a problem really, they are really cool to me. They know me by name by now. haha i can't wait for my new frame and stuff too.

|

3/13/2014 6:23 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Yes, the amber reign wheel. And it stripped out and bent afterwards, bummer, but it's rolling well now. It is all about how you take it apart and stuff. Be careful with it. If you break spokes, it can be bc that wheel doesnt like em super tight for some reason. I have that problem too, just loosen them half a turn each and it's fine!

|

3/13/2014 6:25 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Lol this he'll keep us all in contact

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/13/2014 6:33 PM

Vein is absolute shit.. I would not buy anything from there...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/13/2014 7:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 7:06 PM

They did have a Guy on here for vein a while ago...,,those dudes rule

|

3/13/2014 7:58 PM

They had the best customer service ever till about september. They stopped answering my emails around then. I'm wondering if their service rep (i think his name was Robbie) left.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/15/2014 1:57 PM

This is what I get for riding a cheap front...axle snapped and broke my dropouts :'(Photo

|

3/15/2014 3:14 PM

Well yeah, i mean the wheel is not the best, if you don't mind, how on earth did you do that??

I never had any trouble other than it stripping out.

|

3/15/2014 3:20 PM

+1 for Vein.

If they get their shit back together again i will continue buying from them. But, At the moment it seems like they are too bothered by other things, Although their customer service is usually #1.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/15/2014 4:25 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Well yeah, i mean the wheel is not the best, if you don't mind, how on earth did you do that??

Smith on an incredibly chocked up ledge. I went faster to get more distance cuz it was so shit and went a bit higher than usual=came down super hard on it, but since my tyre was against it it didn't slide off, it just snapped. And cracked and bent my forks

|

3/15/2014 4:31 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Smith on an incredibly chocked up ledge. I went faster to get more distance cuz it was so shit and went a bit higher than usual=came down super hard on it, but since my tyre was against it it didn't slide off, it just snapped. And cracked and bent my forks

did you try hub guards?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/15/2014 5:07 PM

I ordered my Amber Dorado from them and they were good

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/15/2014 5:50 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

I feel like that may have happened with a lot of front axles... Haha 3/8s can only take so much dude.

|

3/15/2014 5:55 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

did you try hub guards?

Loool yeah but whatever aluminum ones I had didn't really fit well and I always dent aluminums so I was just like fuckit. I've just been waiting for dans to get the daily grind hub in black to lace up a new wheel. This one was a beater, I had to replace spokes constantly. Not surprised really except that it's chromoly and (I think) heat treated.

|

3/15/2014 5:56 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

I feel like that may have happened with a lot of front axles... Haha 3/8s can only take so much dude.

Yeah probably. It was a budget beater. Not too shocking really

|

3/15/2014 6:28 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

realityisajoke wrote:

Yeah probably. It was a budget beater. Not too shocking really

It isnt heat treated.. But it is definitely a decent wheel. Yeah, from time to time a spoke breaks, thatll always happen to anyone though. It isnt the best wheel, but it has been through a lot from me.

|

3/15/2014 6:34 PM

as soon as i had money i replaced it.. 4 axles... none of which were even the correct ones because amber wouldn't warranty it and they had none to sell. even after saying that they would have them back within a month (MULTIPLE TIMES)

or what about the cranks that shipped to me with the threads in the bolt drive threaded sideways but they wouldnt warranty it because it was "obviously my fault"

oooh what about the lever that came stripped.. Keep in mind that both of these things were still in the package and had no tool marks.. Never used...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/15/2014 6:48 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

as soon as i had money i replaced it.. 4 axles... none of which were even the correct ones because amber wouldn't warranty it and they had none to sell. even after saying that they would have them back within a month (MULTIPLE TIMES)

or what about the cranks that shipped to me with the threads in the bolt drive threaded sideways but they wouldnt warranty it because it was "obviously my fault"

oooh what about the lever that came stripped.. Keep in mind that both of these things were still in the package and had no tool marks.. Never used...

Well its your fault from ordering from them, I guess, haha. Shipping unfinished/ improperly machined parts is a QA issue, and they should definitely warranty that stuff.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/16/2014 1:39 PM

csb

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx