Venting

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2013 6:10 PM

So I was going to get a dirt jumper, but kinda started to change my mind, and I've been wanting to ride clipped into my mountain bike for some time now. So I was going to try it today but had to go help my dad do something at my grandparents house. So were at home depot getting wood and hes getting all pissed off because I wont take my ear phones out because he doesn't get I can turn them down and still hear him. So I tell him no and he shuts up. Then he takes me home and says I don't work with babys, and I said ok I'm going mountain biking have fun. And he said not with my clipped shoes and pedals that he said he would let me use since he doesn't use them. So I used them any way when he left lol. He told me to save my money for a dirt jumper but I just put a order to Danscomp for Vans SPD shoes, and some gyro stuff for my bmx. I'm not even going to tell him I'm just gonna wait till it shows up and see what he does lol.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/26/2013 6:11 PM

Probably should of put this in non-bmx but oh well.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 6:14 PM

I don't get what your venting about.....?

|

10/26/2013 6:15 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

Just my dad being a dumbass, but I guess you have to know my dad to get it because hes really controlling.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 6:18 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Just my dad being a dumbass, but I guess you have to know my dad to get it because hes really controlling.

it ain't that bad man... and your dad is not controlling trust me wink

|

10/26/2013 6:23 PM

Wah wah wah, daddy told me to do something and i didnt like it.

If anything i take your dads side, keeping your earphones in while he speaks to you is blatantly disrepective.

You bought something from the internet? How rebellious!

|

10/26/2013 6:27 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

If anything i take your dads side, keeping your earphones in while he speaks to you is blatantly disrepective.

I agree with this guy, i always take my earphones out when ever anyine talks to me just to show then that im listening.

But i get what your saying about the whole he didn't want you yo use something because he was mad i hate when people do that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/26/2013 6:52 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

This.
All he asked was for your full attention and respect, something he's probably given you your whole life. I personally wouldve knocked you upside the head and taken your bike away if I was him.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/26/2013 7:02 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

This.
All he asked was for your full attention and respect, something he's probably given you your whole life. I personally wouldve knocked you upside the head and taken your bike away if I was him.

Ikr it's so simple all he had to do is turn justin bieber off for one second but no... It's kinda a dick move really his dad is trying to talk to him and it's kinda hard to tell if someone is listening to music with headphones unless it's blaring or whatever but seriously just quit being a fag.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/26/2013 7:09 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Ikr it's so simple all he had to do is turn justin bieber off for one second but no... It's kinda a dick move really his dad is trying to talk to him and it's kinda hard to tell if someone is listening to music with headphones unless it's blaring or whatever but seriously just quit being a fag.

Reminds me of the pricks in my school.
"Johnny will you remove your headphones please? I'm trying to teach."
"Nawh I do whatever I want cuhh. Aint nobody bothered by my shit"
While this dudes playing some ghetto bullshit that sounds like ASS loud enough for everyone to hear. This generation has no sense of respect whatsoever. Its sad.

Probably listening to music on the phone that his dad bought for him, and pays for. Disgusting. I hate my generation.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/26/2013 7:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

This.

Mikel8149 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

While this dudes playing some ghetto bullshit that sounds like ASS loud enough for everyone to hear. This generation has no sense of respect whatsoever. Its sad.

Probably listening to music on the phone that his dad bought for him, and pays for. Disgusting. I hate my generation.

You tell em!!!

I was going to go on a rant..... but I figured I would bury the kid with my comments.

|

10/26/2013 7:18 PM

Stop talking bad about your dad man.

|

10/26/2013 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2013 7:21 PM

Oh and then have the nerve to get on the internet that your dad probably also pays for, inside the shelter that he pays for, to piss and moan about what he does, and talk shit on him and act like a hard ass behind his back.
And in reality, nobody cares, because right now everyone on this thread thinks your a disobedient ungrateful prick.
Need to get your priorities straight, kid. And go apologize to your father. I'm sure he'd love to read the things you write about him on the internet.

|

10/26/2013 7:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I agree. I mean if someone wants to sit in the back and listen to music I dont see a problem with that, however if they play it loud as fuck and disrupt everyone else then thats rude.

|

10/26/2013 7:26 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I agree. I mean if someone wants to sit in the back and listen to music I dont see a problem with that, however if they play it loud as fuck and disrupt everyone else then thats rude.

Its rude to begin with. Your headphones should not be in your ear whatsoever while there's a woman giving you a free education that 50% of the world would do anything for. I understand headphones in while you're working on homework and such, but if anyone is talking to you, its time to turn em off and put em up.

|

10/26/2013 7:30 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Its rude to begin with. Your headphones should not be in your ear whatsoever while there's a woman giving you a free education that 50% of the world would do anything for. I understand headphones in while you're working on homework and such, but if anyone is talking to you, its time to turn em off and put em up.

I suppose, not everyones really into school. I used to just listen to music when I was in school. Unless someone was talking directly to me then I'd take them out.

|

10/26/2013 7:34 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I suppose, not everyones really into school. I used to just listen to music when I was in school. Unless someone was talking directly to me then I'd take them out.

I find that very disrespectful. But not as disrespectful as blatantly saying no when someone asks you not to! I would cut my kids headphones in half on spot.

|

10/26/2013 7:34 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I agree with this guy, i always take my earphones out when ever anyine talks to me just to show then that im listening.

But i get what your saying about the whole he didn't want you yo use something because he was mad i hate when people do that

Yeah but he wasn't even talking, like I'll have them in and he'll say something so I take them out and he gets all pissed. He wasn't even talking to me and he think I'm going to like kill my self or something when I barley have the volume on at all.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:37 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

This.

Mikel8149 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I don't listen to justin bieber I listen to good shit like I think Audioslave or Guns 'n Roses or something was on. And my dad is a dick about it, he wasent talking to me, and he just yells at me when its the first time he asked me to take them out so I'm just like ok well if your going to be an ass and yell at me for nothing then fuck off I'll turn it up louder( wasn't loud to begin with)

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:37 PM

Aav1996 wrote:

You tell em!!!

I was going to go on a rant..... but I figured I would bury the kid with my comments.

Damn. I love Aav rants

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/26/2013 7:38 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I always take my earphones out when the teacher is talking, I think its rude too.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:41 PM

You're in a store with your father. The respectful thing to do is keep them out. And once again, you prove to be a disrespectful prick. He askef you to take them out? So you turn them up louder and tell him to fuck off? You sound like an idiot. Just stop.

|

10/26/2013 7:41 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Oh and then have the nerve to get on the internet that your dad probably also pays for, inside the shelter that he pays for, to piss and moan about what he does, and talk shit on him and act like a hard ass behind his back.
And in reality, nobody cares, because right now everyone on this thread thinks your a disobedient ungrateful prick.
Need to get your priorities straight, kid. And go apologize to your father. I'm sure he'd love to read the things you write about him on the internet.

Actually my mom pays for it and its her computer. My dad pays for half the house, and blows all his money on pointless crap like a $100,000 boat that we don't use and as a result we are in a shit ton of debt. And I've already said most of this stuff to his face. How am I ungreatfull because I wouldn't take my earphones out?

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:42 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You're in a store with your father. The respectful thing to do is keep them out. And once again, you prove to be a disrespectful prick. He askef you to take them out? So you turn them up louder and tell him to fuck off? You sound like an idiot. Just stop.

I never said fuck off that's what I was thinking. He didn't ask me he just said "Ronnie take those damn earphones out!"

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:43 PM

I wish I saw my father enough to be as much of a dick to him as this. I see my father twice a year if I'm lucky. I don't even bring my headphones when I go to see him.

|

10/26/2013 7:43 PM

What ever I guess no one gets it idk why I even posted about this shit, this is like the only time I've posted something non-bmx related.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:44 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I wish I saw my father enough to be as much of a dick to him as this. I see my father twice a year if I'm lucky. I don't even bring my headphones when I go to see him.

Ok

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:45 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I never said fuck off that's what I was thinking. He didn't ask me he just said "Ronnie take those damn earphones out!"

Should have taken them out and said sorry. You don't need headphones to spend time with your dad. He won't be there forever. Dont fucking take him for granted.

|

10/26/2013 7:47 PM

I was helping him with a project, and I wanted to listen to music before we got back to the house and then I was going to take them out but instead he gets all pissed for no reason and then drops me off and says I don't work with baby's and then says I can't use his pedals for my bike because if he doesn't get what he wants then no one can that's how its been since I was a kid and as a result my parents live in separate room and don't acknowledge the fact their married and are splitting up as soon as I move out.

|

My Fit

10/26/2013 7:48 PM

I'm done with this. You're obviously an idiot. An ungrateful, disrespectful, idiot. Its not worth my time explaining anything to you.

|