Verde

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2011 5:40 PM

Whats the deal with verde? Do they make good stuff? I havent really heard any shit about them lately but nothing good also..... so whats the verde-ict?

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

1/16/2011 6:30 PM

uhhh they are cheap. cheap as in shit

|

1/16/2011 6:37 PM

My friend Seth has been riding a 2010 Verde Eon for quite some time now. Alot of his parts have broken but he rides hard as shit! I would definitely look into their products!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/16/2011 6:41 PM

dont judge a company by its hi tensile steel complete bikes.

|

1/16/2011 6:44 PM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

dont judge a company by its hi tensile steel complete bikes.

Yeah, but if their hi tensile steel complete bikes hold up to his riding, their aftermarket parts must be better.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/16/2011 6:46 PM

gtfo with your corny jokes lol
their aftermarket parts are probably good.

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

1/16/2011 7:09 PM

I have a 2011 Verde Radia...and I love it! I ride a lot of park and my backyard bowl so I dont slam it down 18 steps or anything like that but it's holding up great so far! Had it for about 4 months now with no probs whatsoever.....

so far I changed the tires, pedals, stem, and cable.....but not because they broke.....because I changed colors and wanted a linear cable for whips and stuff....

LOVE it and will buy another.

|

1/16/2011 7:11 PM

so far im happy with the verde cartel stem i have but i dunno if they are a shitty company or not i just ride whatever stuff i get lol

|

1/16/2011 8:14 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

My friend Seth has been riding a 2010 Verde Eon for quite some time now. Alot of his parts have broken but he rides hard as shit! I would definitely look into their products!

My friend Shane rides a verde Eon. he broke a bunch of parts in it too. he also rides hard as shit. lol alot in common.

|

1/17/2011 8:53 AM

verde completes look amasing, the lower end isnt amasing but thats to be expected. the higher end completes come kitted out as fuck and are dam good. as for the aftermarket parts theyr fuckin awesome, i just got my kiraly cartel and its the best thing iv ridden. ther cheap too, nt over priced like cult

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

1/17/2011 9:20 AM

We see lots of brands come though here and Verde is one of my favorites. I ride a Cartel 2 frame and like it a lot. We sell a ton of the bikes and they hold up very well. Add that to the fact that guys that own / run Verde and all super good dudes (and riders) makes it solid.

|

1/17/2011 9:38 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

We see lots of brands come though here and Verde is one of my favorites. I ride a Cartel 2 frame and like it a lot. We sell a ton of the bikes and they hold up very well. Add that to the fact that guys that own / run Verde and all super good dudes (and riders) makes it solid.

Can you save vital from all these Hitlers please? Thanks

|

1/17/2011 11:26 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

ok thanks you guys, i guess ill look into verde then. yeah, i was asking cause i love thier colorways and paint. so, cool.

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile