Verde 2009 trades for a Fit 2009??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 10:22 AM

So i have a Verde Vex 09 with aftermarket parts and this guy has a fit 09 with stock parts that wants to trade? I dont like my frame but i like fit? but i want my parts still. should i do the trade with money on his side or should i just keep my bike?

|

If you can ride it RIDE IT!

6/27/2013 10:27 AM

No. It's the same thing. If you have decent parts and trading for a stock bike would be a downgrade.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/27/2013 10:42 AM

yeah i kinda figured that . i just dont like my verde too much . thank you bro

|

6/27/2013 10:50 AM

thatonetooththoee_ wrote:

No problem man, just ride what you have and wait until you can find a good used aftermarket frame or buy one new. It's a lot more worth it than getting more stock frames.

|

6/27/2013 11:13 AM

thanks alot really helped me out . makes a lot of sense . i knew it was a bad idea just wanted other opinions

|

6/27/2013 11:47 AM

thanks alot really helped me out . makes a lot of sense . i knew it was a bad idea just wanted other opinions

Anytime man, getting other opinions are always good.

|

6/27/2013 5:24 PM

Four wrote:

No problem man, just ride what you have and wait until you can find a good used aftermarket frame or buy one new. It's a lot more worth it than getting more stock frames.

Biased opinion aside, I have to agree with this. Lol. You're better off saving your lunch money for the frame you want then building from there with what you already have.

|