Verde radia, weight with or without pegs?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2010 10:59 AM

Hi!
Does the weight of the 2010 radia include pegs? The weight is 24lbs and 4 o.z!

Photo

|

4/26/2010 11:01 AM

how bout you not be a bitch and not care

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

4/26/2010 11:09 AM

hahah of coursewink. Why would i get a heavy bike when i can get a light one for the same price, that would be just stupid! Know any other good light bikes in the same price range? Not more than 24lbs.

|

4/26/2010 11:16 AM

CARL wrote:

hahah of coursewink. Why would i get a heavy bike when i can get a light one for the same price, that would be just stupid! Know ...more

WEIGHT WHORE WEIGHT WHORE WEIGHT WHORE

|

crystal meth

4/26/2010 11:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2010 11:21 AM

Give me one good reason to buy a heavy ass bike instead of a light?!

|

4/26/2010 12:23 PM

when you learn a trick on a heavy bike doing them on a light bike will be hella easy

|

4/26/2010 12:26 PM

CARL wrote:

Give me one good reason to buy a heavy ass bike instead of a light?!

Heavy is normally stronger and if you practice on a heavy bike and then go on a light bike everything will be easier.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/26/2010 12:39 PM

I don't have the money to first buy one and than upgrade it later. I want a really good one from the starttongue. I'm not big or strong enough to ride a heavy bike. I want something light that i can control and actually learn new tricks on. So right now im right between two bikes the sunday funday ex and the verde radia. The verde is lighter but if the weight does not include pegs their the same and then i would go with the sunday cause it looks so much better.

|

4/26/2010 12:43 PM

CARL wrote:

I don't have the money to first buy one and than upgrade it later. I want a really good one from the starttongue. I'm not big or ...more

Get the Radia in chrome...it looks amazing.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/26/2010 12:46 PM

Just grow a pair and buy some weights then everything feels light

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/26/2010 12:48 PM

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

4/26/2010 1:02 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I don't want to spend my time lifting weights instead of being out there riding my bike.

|

4/26/2010 1:20 PM

the radia is a pretty bike!
get the radia
if it says includes pegs i think the weight is iwth pegs, but im not sure
just get it, 24 is light

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

4/26/2010 1:26 PM

24 is light as hell for a complete. just buy it. who gives a fuck about the weight unless its like 40 lbs but 24lbs is super light for a complete.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/26/2010 1:38 PM

Thats what i like with the radia, and it looks so clean in black. Plus it has removeable breakmounts which looks pretty sick! So i think I'll go with the radia. Call me weight weenie if you want!

|

4/26/2010 2:14 PM

CARL wrote:

Thats what i like with the radia, and it looks so clean in black. Plus it has removeable breakmounts which looks pretty sick! ...more

mmkay

weight weenie.

also, you should realize that almost everybody on this forum started riding a bike at LEAST 30 pounds, and we never took for granted weight when we upgraded. or got new bikes.

so you better appreciate whatever bike you do get.

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

4/26/2010 2:15 PM

either way its gonna be light. if its too "heavy" for you, then buy some plegs, or aluminum pegs if you wanna be that much of a weight weenie. but seriously, anything under 26 pounds or so is way light enough. and starting on a slightly heavier bike isnt a bad idea either, cause once you have the basics on a heavier bike, as you upgrade to better stuff, you learn more technical tricks. just get the bike, its gonna be sweet!

|

4/26/2010 2:22 PM

CARL wrote:

I don't want to spend my time lifting weights instead of being out there riding my bike.

Lifting weights can help you with your riding. Building muscle helps you to recoup faster after injury, it helps with cardiovascular endurance for longer riding capability, a healthier mindset for great balance and motor control, and best of all, and you don't look like a fat douche on a bicycle. Trust me. There is no "wasting time" when it comes to weight training.

BootyBoots
M.A. in Kinesiology
Emphasis on the muscular skeletal system and the long term benefit of exercise and lower mortality rates.

(AKA: Get your weak ass in the gym)

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/26/2010 2:26 PM

I thing im gonna get the radia! Hope its gonna be sweet:D Better to get something good that i don't have to upgrade when i get better.

|

4/26/2010 2:35 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

CARL wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Lifting weights can help you with your riding. Building muscle helps you to recoup faster after injury, it helps with ...more

Maybe i will do some lifting after all. My cardiovascular endurance is not that bad since i've been doing xc mtb racing since i was 10 yrs. But I agree there are no disadvantages with working out. I also do alot of running so i dont want to get to heavy.

|

7/17/2010 10:07 AM

CARL wrote:

Maybe i will do some lifting after all. My cardiovascular endurance is not that bad since i've been doing xc mtb racing since ...more

Just start lifting weights, Its great not to look like a scrappy lil pussy and the ladies love it. And for running, you curling some dumbells now and agian is hardly going to slap on 25 pounds of muscle lol

|

£

7/17/2010 11:53 AM

It will probably be without pegs, but wtf if it isnt then the bike will still only be around 25 pounds and that wont make any difference really, my bike is 26 pounds and i like it

|

Hi there. I like to BMX. Bye.

7/17/2010 12:16 PM

he fuck do n00bz find these threads and make there 1st post on them

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/17/2010 12:47 PM

get the radia.ok.i have it.i like it.dont worry bout the weight weinie watchers.

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/17/2010 12:47 PM

get the radia.ok.i have it.i like it.dont worry bout the weight weinie police..

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

7/17/2010 5:13 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

shut up ur a fucking pussy.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

7/17/2010 11:02 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

devonheartsbmx wrote:

shut up ur a fucking pussy.

coming from the guy with a 22 pound bike

|

7/17/2010 11:16 PM

dont care about weight...... my bike weighs 25lbs... and its perfect.... so fuck it.....

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/