Video Sharing...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2009 12:09 AM

okay so alot of people dont really have alot of money to spend right now. i would love to buy some new videos but thats not really my main priority. i was thinking that whoever has the videos i would like to see, would ship them to me, i will download it onto my computor then ship it back to you with $5 in the case. i think it sounds like a pretty good idea, for me and for whoever has the videos. so the videos that i am intrested in are...

Sunday Up Up and Away
Shadow Into The Void
Primo Nice Try
Etnies Grounded
Madera Chapter One
Little Devil Collectors Edition

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/9/2009 12:11 AM

sorry dont have a single one of em. but if someone was to send all of them at once, would you put $5 in every case?

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

8/9/2009 12:39 AM

tedhuie wrote:

sorry dont have a single one of em. but if someone was to send all of them at once, would you put $5 in every case?

yeah definitely.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/9/2009 12:44 AM

just download them on demonoid or piratebay

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

8/9/2009 6:13 AM

shit 38 bmxvideos some pedals a boike cover and loads of pedal pins just went for £40

|

Biggest troll.

8/9/2009 8:44 AM

i have the first 4 but i dont trust that. you send the money i send the product. its just like ebay

|

i rode 2 day did you?

8/9/2009 8:49 AM

wiggintonjoseph wrote:

i have the first 4 but i dont trust that. you send the money i send the product. its just like ebay

abod wont scam you he is a mod and trusted member of vital i'm sure he has refs so you send first

|

Biggest troll.

8/9/2009 9:10 AM

2funny4u wrote:

just download them on demonoid or piratebay

ay can you give me an invotation code?

|