Create New Tag

12/1/2009 7:28 PM

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/1/2009 7:29 PM

nice. i bookmarked it.w00t

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

12/1/2009 7:30 PM

Done.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

12/1/2009 8:12 PM

sweet but like u said in the tobias wicke or whatever dont we need username and password? and we need to know them i dont have email my grandma does but she wont tell me the password so i cant get on it im makin the how to videos tommorow so yea but i got a phone so u could send em to my phone if u want

|

12/1/2009 8:15 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

sweet but like u said in the tobias wicke or whatever dont we need username and password? and we need to know them i dont have email my grandma does but she wont tell me the password so i cant get on it im makin the how to videos tommorow so yea but i got a phone so u could send em to my phone if u want

yeah whats your phone number? i send you the password and email

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/1/2009 8:20 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

abod wrote:

yeah whats your phone number? i send you the password and email

its my sig
615 708 9033

|

12/1/2009 8:29 PM

okay i have no idea how to explain anything. should i just post a video and then post a explaination in words? cause i really cant just talk about how to feeble. you pull up? i have no idea.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

12/1/2009 8:37 PM

We can also do mateanince(spelled wrong) videos

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

12/1/2009 8:49 PM

abod wrote:

okay i have no idea how to explain anything. should i just post a video and then post a explaination in words? cause i really cant just talk about how to feeble. you pull up? i have no idea.

just say exactly what you do e.g get enough speed hop high enough to get your front wheel on the ledge/rail...

|

"go high, touch the sky"

12/1/2009 9:22 PM

abod wrote:

Hey some people in another thread thought I should be the one to make a wheel diss-assembly video.

I would be super stoked on making it!

just basic pawl replacement,spring tensioning bearing greasing all that stuff.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/1/2009 10:17 PM

funtington wrote:

Hey some people in another thread thought I should be the one to make a wheel diss-assembly video.

*Cough* Taught you this.* after dropping one of your pawls in the shop. bahah

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/1/2009 10:35 PM

abod wrote:

funtington wrote:

StreetSkeet wrote:

*Cough* Taught you this.* after dropping one of your pawls in the shop. bahah

cough cough* not really.
haha you wish you did thoughwink
thats your mental acrobatics haha I was like
"I can take apart a wheel."
your like" nah dude let me show you"
"no its fine"
"no I will show you" you took my wheel apart and was like
"this is the spring clip, I already knew how it worked then yoru liek this is this and this is this.
hahahahaha

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

12/1/2009 10:37 PM

You didnt know, You tried to put a pawl in backwards!

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

12/2/2009 4:15 AM

Yes sirrrr

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

12/2/2009 9:51 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

You didnt know, You tried to put a pawl in backwards!

bull shit fuck face you did that!

|