Vital BMX forum. Game of bike 2013. Group 2.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2013 10:27 PM

Official roster

Brokenbmx VS Brianoob
AndyFerly VS BMXism

Ivancuestabmx and DeviantBMX2013 You face the victors.

Made completely at random. Don't wine.

It is the "woodward style" so if you land the trick or not, the other person goes.

PERSON WITH THE MOST FORUM POSTS HAS FIRST TRICK.

Good luck.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/27/2013 10:58 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/28/2013 1:27 AM

Shieeet, Blake is gonna kill me with his 540 cabs.

Made a separate thread for our game so this doesn't get cluttered.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Game-of-BIKE-Blake-VS-Brian,1289879

|

11/28/2013 2:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2013 2:32 AM

Hahahaha taco is at school right now.
Gonna film when I get home, have no time to go to a park so it's gonna be something flat.
It's snowing right now so I'll see where I can film.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/28/2013 5:44 AM

brinood and broken will make a good game iv never seen BMXist or andy ride

|

11/28/2013 6:03 AM

whoever wins, please, don't set any peg tricks as i don't have pegs, also, if you can, set as less tricks as you can in skatepark spots, because im going to have exams next week and to go to any park i need to go by train

|

11/28/2013 10:04 AM

First trick: Flat 3.
Trick was first try and yes that is my apartment, I know it came out really sketchy but I really can't do anything about it it's snowing outside.

|

11/28/2013 12:18 PM

Looks like we're gonna have to keep this one simple. I don't mind the flat tricks tho. Anyway.. Matched the hop 3, setting hop bar. Not my greatest barspin lol.. but it works I guess. I'll try to be more steezy with it next time. (been sick all week)

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/28/2013 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/28/2013 1:13 PM

Aight looks good, I'll see match the trick tomorrow, it's 10 p.m here right now.
I'm traveling to Italy for the weekend and hope the weather there is better than here so I can see if I can set something more interesting.

BTW pegs are going on.

|

11/28/2013 6:20 PM

hmm i think i should have been in group 1. so are the rules to where we can do anytrick or just tricks that the other persons bike is set up for(ex. No predator grinds if the person only has 2 pegs) that kind of thing? also this idea is sick. hopefully people actually finish games because we need more people really riding there bike. not just being keyboard warriors.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

11/28/2013 6:33 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

hmm i think i should have been in group 1. so are the rules to where we can do anytrick or just tricks that the other persons bike is set up for(ex. No predator grinds if the person only has 2 pegs) that kind of thing? also this idea is sick. hopefully people actually finish games because we need more people really riding there bike. not just being keyboard warriors.

yea. no tricks the other person couldn't ever do.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/28/2013 7:15 PM

I wanna playyyy

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 7:42 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I wanna playyyy

I'd go against you.

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

11/28/2013 7:56 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I wanna playyyy

FBC2012 wrote:

I'd go against you.

Okay, lets go, you can have first trick.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/28/2013 8:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Its kinda 10pm here so i will only be able to set tomorrow after school but i will make a new forum then

|

11/28/2013 10:39 PM

FBC2012 wrote:

I'd go against you.

MaximusBikes wrote:

FBC2012 wrote:

Its kinda 10pm here so i will only be able to set tomorrow after school but i will make a new forum then

Ight man. Just so you know, no weird set ups. I have a grind ledge and only one side of pegs and i cant whip. Or do park, dont have one nearby. Mostly flat and grinds would be good. Maybe some bank stuff.

|

11/29/2013 5:37 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Ight man. Just so you know, no weird set ups. I have a grind ledge and only one side of pegs and i cant whip. Or do park, dont have one nearby. Mostly flat and grinds would be good. Maybe some bank stuff.

All I have is a driveway here since the rest of the town is covered in snow. But do u think we could start after the weekend? I have to go to a broomball tournament this weekend

|

11/29/2013 10:01 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

FBC2012 wrote:

All I have is a driveway here since the rest of the town is covered in snow. But do u think we could start after the weekend? I have to go to a broomball tournament this weekend

Sure, just dont forget!! And im good with flat tricks for sure. haha Mostly everything i learn is flat.

|

11/29/2013 4:07 PM

Man I ended up not bringing my bike to Italy cause it was supposed to snow here as well.
I'll see if I can get to ride with some of my old riding buds cause I actually have some pretty good trick ideas.

|

11/29/2013 9:22 PM

BMXism, I forgot you were goofy-footed, haha. I hate how goofy 3s always end up having to shift your foot position. I've tried to keep it down to a minimum for clean though. It only happens when I'm lazy or don't pop hard.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/29/2013 11:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2013 11:37 PM

andyferly wrote:

Man I ended up not bringing my bike to Italy cause it was supposed to snow here as well.
I'll see if I can get to ride with some of my old riding buds cause I actually have some pretty good trick ideas.

Take your time. I know the rules say 24 hours.. but some of you have seriously shitty weather atm. You in particular don't even have your bike with you.. so don't worry about getting it done under the limit. I can give a fuck. Looking forward to some peg tricks too..

@isnow- I always pedal back on snappy/lazy 3s. I used to hate the shifting too, but after learning to control it, I enjoy doing legit 360 TEs and ETs.

|

12/1/2013 3:40 AM

andyferly wrote:

BMXism wrote:

Take your time. I know the rules say 24 hours.. but some of you have seriously shitty weather atm. You in particular don't even have your bike with you.. so don't worry about getting it done under the limit. I can give a fuck. Looking forward to some peg tricks too..

@isnow- I always pedal back on snappy/lazy 3s. I used to hate the shifting too, but after learning to control it, I enjoy doing legit 360 TEs and ETs.

Man yeah weather is so shit here.
I actually like Italy way better for riding but I wasn't able to, I'm driving back today so Monday night I'll film.

|