Vital Edit

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2014 7:22 AM

A here she is, Probably going to hear some griping a couple clips didn't make it in due to super shaky filming or low low quality.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/4/2014 7:58 AM

Nice work to all involved.

|

5/4/2014 8:01 AM

This is really good. Very good job by everyone involved.

|

Bruh

5/4/2014 8:07 AM

My gap 360 ;((. Okay, it was really low quiality ahahha.
Good edit!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/4/2014 8:24 AM

That was pretty good!

|

5/4/2014 8:25 AM

Props to all you guys in the video, you guys rip!

|

Props to everyone involved! I'm so stoked that this finally happened even though I didn't get to send in any clips! Good job! smile

|

SHIT HAPPENS

Wtf where were my clips

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/4/2014 8:42 AM

Loved everyone's riding, props to each person involved, and who else was just waiting for their clips to show up?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

5/4/2014 9:16 AM

That came out so well! I wish I'd gotten my shit together and submitted my clips haha

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/4/2014 9:21 AM

Post the scraps

|

5/4/2014 10:04 AM

Aw yeah! This is sick! Thanks for editting this broken! To bad my name has too many a's in it for them to fit on the screen...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/4/2014 10:36 AM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/4/2014 12:45 PM

Dat 5 cab though.

So sick seeing everyone, it's like we're all one big group of riders who shreds with each other regularly haha.

|

5/4/2014 1:05 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Dat 5 cab though.

So sick seeing everyone, it's like we're all one big group of riders who shreds with each other regularly haha.

Haha yeah! I really liked your three off the loading dock at the end!

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/4/2014 1:11 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Haha yeah! I really liked your three off the loading dock at the end!

Thanks a lot! It was so scary haha.

|

5/4/2014 1:33 PM

damn I wish I sent some clips in ahaha. since this turnout was pretty good maybe we can have another one at the end of the summer or something when everyone progresses throughout the summer

|

5/4/2014 1:47 PM

Well done guys, both the riding & editing was sweet.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/4/2014 1:47 PM

iFLYBikes wrote:

damn I wish I sent some clips in ahaha. since this turnout was pretty good maybe we can have another one at the end of the summer or something when everyone progresses throughout the summer

I see that okay.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/4/2014 1:48 PM

great job! my favorite clips were broken's ride down the stairs to 180 toothpick, brianoob's clips, and sunday's 360 off the dock. nice riding from everyone!

|

5/4/2014 1:53 PM

We should do this yearly. I would have clips in, but nobody can film worth two shits around here. I tried self filming, but it didn't work out. Ahh, self pity, I'm practically drowning in it.

|

5/4/2014 2:19 PM

Glad I saw that. I see there's still some OG riders in there

|

5/4/2014 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2014 3:16 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

We should do this yearly. I would have clips in, but nobody can film worth two shits around here. I tried self filming, but it didn't work out. Ahh, self pity, I'm practically drowning in it.

I +1 with the annual edit

Also always make the deadline 4/20 haha

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/4/2014 4:47 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

I +1 with the annual edit

Also always make the deadline 4/20 haha

I think we should do this too. I didn't get to send in any clips. Also, I second the redoing of this at the end of the summer, since I'm gonna have nothing but time to improve.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/4/2014 5:27 PM

If we do make more vital edits, they should always be made at the end of the summer. That way no one can't be in it do to snow and stuff.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/4/2014 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2014 5:36 PM

@blaaaaaWhat about the aussies and those in the southern hemisphere? When it's warm here they're freezing.

|

5/4/2014 5:36 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

If we do make more vital edits, they should always be made at the end of the summer. That way no one can't be in it do to snow and stuff.

Photo
|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

5/4/2014 5:38 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

@blaaaaaWhat about the aussies and those in the southern hemisphere? When it's warm here they're freezing.

Photo
|

5/4/2014 5:52 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I don't mean to be rude to them but, to bad for them. Most of us are in the U.S, Canada, and the UK.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/4/2014 6:22 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I don't mean to be rude to them but, to bad for them. Most of us are in the U.S, Canada, and the UK.

*Guys from unit show up*

|