Vital Forum Edit #3 ????

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2015 4:27 PM

There's been number 1 and 2 I guess. How about a 3 for 2016?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/27/2015 4:32 PM

Down

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/27/2015 4:36 PM

we should do it in the summer bc some guys are snowed/rained out rn.

|

12/27/2015 4:42 PM

I'm down, but yeah some people might not be able to due to shitty weather though

|

12/27/2015 4:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm down, but yeah some people might not be able to due to shitty weather though

yeah true, summer IS a better idea for it hahahaha

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/27/2015 4:54 PM

i would consider editing it again, maybe the website would post it on the front page this year...

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/27/2015 5:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i would consider editing it again, maybe the website would post it on the front page this year...

Lol they are probably embarrased by how bad their forum members ride

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/27/2015 5:03 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

i hate to say it by there has to be truth in that, also if another edit is done the level of riding really needs to be there.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/27/2015 5:11 PM

Id be down to submit some clips.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/27/2015 5:35 PM

I will put in some good clips. haha maybe i'll get my flip and whip friend to film a line.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/27/2015 5:46 PM

Yeah. I'll actually give clips this time. Probobly going to just boost a hip as hard as I can.

|

12/27/2015 6:15 PM

Can I submit skiing clips? I'm better at skiing than biking

|

12/28/2015 12:26 AM

i wouldnt mind submitting although im not too good

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

12/28/2015 3:09 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

i wouldnt mind submitting although im not too good

Same here man, Perfect weather in Australia right now for filming!

|

12/28/2015 8:35 AM

I might be down if it was summer time maybe next time

|

12/28/2015 9:02 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Can I submit skiing clips? I'm better at skiing than biking

yeah can i submit some cupstacking clips im pretty fast

|

12/28/2015 11:29 AM

If I can actually be in this one, I'm down. I sent clips but they were either crap or not used. I've got some, and I have a winter to stack a few up with my front brakes and coaster action.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/28/2015 4:21 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i hate to say it by there has to be truth in that, also if another edit is done the level of riding really needs to be there.

I'm gonna have to second this...

I mean I get that there's some people on here who can't do much and I in no way mean to put them down by what I'm about to say, but no one wants to sit through an edit of curb endos or slow driveway 180s... So idk how we're gonna figure out what sort of level needs to be the minimum

|

12/28/2015 4:23 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I mean I get that there's some people on here who can't do much and I in no way mean to put ...more

This

|

12/28/2015 4:24 PM

Whoever is editing assembles an unbiased third party. That person, or group of people decides what does and doesn't make the cut.

|

12/28/2015 5:09 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I mean I get that there's some people on here who can't do much and I in no way mean to put ...more

Idk what you guys think of this idea but we could all like vote for five or ten people to be in an edit. Then we could make different edits with different styles and skill levels?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/28/2015 5:15 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Idk what you guys think of this idea but we could all like vote for five or ten people to be in an edit. Then we could make ...more

Then we'll have a good edit and a terrible edit. I think that the editor should just pick and choose.

|

12/28/2015 5:23 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Then we'll have a good edit and a terrible edit. I think that the editor should just pick and choose.

Yeah I think having the editor pick & choose would be for the best. Personally what I would do is just have everyone send in their clips and the editor will make a folder for them and organize them from what they see as the best clips first, then worst clips last.

For instance to make things simple in explaining it, rank them 1-5, 1 being the worst, 5 being the best

have the best clips a solid 5, good clips a 4, okay clips a 3, meh clips a 2, bad clips a 1

Start with all the 5, 4, & 3 clips and if more clips are needed, scrape from the 2 clips... 1 clips, idk haha.

If that even makes sense

|

12/28/2015 5:28 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Idk what you guys think of this idea but we could all like vote for five or ten people to be in an edit. Then we could make ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah I think having the editor pick & choose would be for the best. Personally what I would do is just have everyone send ...more

This sounds good. We should also have like a set filming type. It was a mix of rolling clips, shaky rolling clips, and stationary clips. I think that it should be all stationary clips. Like the camera on a tripod standing still. No crappy rolling clips. We don't need someone's 480p clip madeceven worse with crap filming, which happened a couple times last time.

|

12/28/2015 5:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

This sounds good. We should also have like a set filming type. It was a mix of rolling clips, shaky rolling clips, and ...more

Or just make it a rule that any rolling clips can't look like Michael J. Fox filmed it. I think AT LEAST 720HD clips should be the minimum though.

|

12/28/2015 5:33 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah I think having the editor pick & choose would be for the best. Personally what I would do is just have everyone send ...more

I'm okay with this entirely. Next nice day I'll be out there snagging a few clips for it. I wouldn't send in a bad clip. It'd be different than the ones i do in webisodes we put out. I'd do stuff that'll be interesting and hard. haha

And sundaybmxrr, you better throw some fucking whips.

I'm also gonna try and get my bro LJ to submit some stuff since he is literally insane and flairs and shit now.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/28/2015 5:43 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I'm okay with this entirely. Next nice day I'll be out there snagging a few clips for it. I wouldn't send in a bad clip. It'd ...more

I'll have a downside whip line for sure, I hate filming straight whips cause I can't do them bunnyhop and flyout is a no-no haha

|

12/28/2015 5:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Or just make it a rule that any rolling clips can't look like Michael J. Fox filmed it. I think AT LEAST 720HD clips should be ...more

I definitely didn't intentionally submit a 240p clip last time :x

|

12/28/2015 6:13 PM

I think I tried sending clips in the last one but I don't think they worked , I'm not super worried about getting in it , I usually just film for Instagram , might take making a full web edit more seriously in the next couple years not sure , but if this was summer time I'd be down to try to get a few in

|

12/28/2015 6:45 PM

i watched one on broken's channel where's the other one?

|