Vital Forum Edit V5 (and how to submit your clips)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2019 9:44 AM

"the distance" by cake smile lol i think it would be good for an edit and i dont think its been used.

|

11/9/2019 11:15 AM

|

11/9/2019 1:41 PM

Oh, by the way, fail clips are okay too. XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/9/2019 10:23 PM

I've received 3 files from Spice.

Who is Spice?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/10/2019 6:09 PM

I sent another clip in.

|

11/10/2019 9:19 PM

readybmxer wrote:

I've received 3 files from Spice.

Who is Spice?

Also, I should clarify.

Please name your clips with your Vital username. If I can’t find out who Spice is, it won’t be going in.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/11/2019 10:12 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Oh, by the way, fail clips are okay too. XD

Ah, my specialty smile

|

11/11/2019 3:05 PM

readybmxer wrote:

I've received 3 files from Spice.

Who is Spice?

readybmxer wrote:

Also, I should clarify.

Please name your clips with your Vital username. If I can’t find out who Spice is, it won’t be going in.

oh.. my bad I have no idea why I named it that.. Can you just use "Slav" sorry bout that.

|

sponsor me

11/11/2019 4:33 PM

SlavBMX wrote:

oh.. my bad I have no idea why I named it that.. Can you just use "Slav" sorry bout that.

Gotcha, thanks! Was looking all over for a username lol. I'll rename them to Slav.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/12/2019 10:37 AM

I'm new to Vital BMX and have been back into riding for a year now, so stoked on this edit.
I'm going to get out there on the bike and get some clips filmed for submission - hopefully, make the cut!!
Shame its the winter (UK) as all the trails are too wet to ride...

|

11/12/2019 1:28 PM

I have one 4 trick pre edited clip that I don’t have the originals of. And it’s from April (legitimately the last time I rode and enjoyed it). I might send it in, but if it doesn’t fit don’t use it.

And it’s still too early for music suggestions really (and so far they all suck).

|

11/12/2019 1:37 PM

.pegless. wrote:

I have one 4 trick pre edited clip that I don’t have the originals of. And it’s from April (legitimately the last time I rode and enjoyed it). I might send it in, but if it doesn’t fit don’t use it.

And it’s still too early for music suggestions really (and so far they all suck).

Sounds good.

And yes, I understand music suggestions are a bit early now, I just want to see what everyone seems to prefer.

But I agree that none of these so far are a good choice.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/12/2019 3:17 PM

.pegless. wrote:

I have one 4 trick pre edited clip that I don’t have the originals of. And it’s from April (legitimately the last time I rode and enjoyed it). I might send it in, but if it doesn’t fit don’t use it.

And it’s still too early for music suggestions really (and so far they all suck).

readybmxer wrote:

Sounds good.

And yes, I understand music suggestions are a bit early now, I just want to see what everyone seems to prefer.

But I agree that none of these so far are a good choice.

There’s a band called totorro I used on a few edits. They’ve got a nice uplifting sound, and the songs have various tempos so it’s pretty easy to find something that fits with most styles of riding

|

11/12/2019 3:47 PM

|

11/12/2019 11:23 PM

I'll hopefully be healed up enough to start getting some clips soon!

|

11/13/2019 2:17 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Oh, by the way, fail clips are okay too. XD

Well THAT increases my clip submission options by a country mile! laughing

|

11/13/2019 12:18 PM

Sent in another couple clips, can you let me know if you got them? I know there is a 7 day download time limit on the submissions.

|

11/13/2019 8:16 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sent in another couple clips, can you let me know if you got them? I know there is a 7 day download time limit on the submissions.

Got 'em. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/14/2019 7:01 PM

Lol..

|

11/15/2019 1:08 PM

Ready, I just submitted my clips. Let me know if you got 'em ok!

|

11/15/2019 4:14 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Ready, I just submitted my clips. Let me know if you got 'em ok!

Got them! Thx for the descriptions, I’ll have them downloaded soon as I’m home. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/15/2019 4:43 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Ready, I just submitted my clips. Let me know if you got 'em ok!

readybmxer wrote:

Got them! Thx for the descriptions, I’ll have them downloaded soon as I’m home. smile

Hey ready, not trying to be a pain in the ass but I got an email from wetransfer saying there is 2 days left to download my second clip i submitted. Should I send another one or do you already have clip 2?

|

11/16/2019 12:31 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Hey ready, not trying to be a pain in the ass but I got an email from wetransfer saying there is 2 days left to download my second clip i submitted. Should I send another one or do you already have clip 2?

Ah, thanks for the heads up! Seems I didn't see it in the string of emails. Got it. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/16/2019 2:28 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Got them! Thx for the descriptions, I’ll have them downloaded soon as I’m home. smile

Bulletpup wrote:

Hey ready, not trying to be a pain in the ass but I got an email from wetransfer saying there is 2 days left to download my second clip i submitted. Should I send another one or do you already have clip 2?

readybmxer wrote:

Ah, thanks for the heads up! Seems I didn't see it in the string of emails. Got it. smile

Thanks ready!

|

11/17/2019 3:56 PM

I have this full loop in my local park... kinda hard to describe but it is in the tom dugan/mikeaitken idaho montana video, first clip of riding. Good enough for a clip?

|

11/17/2019 10:21 PM

DutchridesBmx wrote:

I have this full loop in my local park... kinda hard to describe but it is in the tom dugan/mikeaitken idaho montana video, first clip of riding. Good enough for a clip?

Are you saying you are going to do a full loop?

|

11/19/2019 8:08 PM

DutchridesBmx wrote:

I have this full loop in my local park... kinda hard to describe but it is in the tom dugan/mikeaitken idaho montana video, first clip of riding. Good enough for a clip?

Send it!

(And don't die.)

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/19/2019 9:50 PM

Okay, received more files, this time under the name 1dirtydigger19, who doesn't exist on the forum after me searching.

Who's this?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/20/2019 5:56 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Okay, received more files, this time under the name 1dirtydigger19, who doesn't exist on the forum after me searching.

Who's this?

Thats would be me sorry, finally signed up after just browsing for a while.

|

11/20/2019 7:32 AM

1dirtydigger19 wrote:

Thats would be me sorry, finally signed up after just browsing for a while.

Ah! No wonder I didn’t get results. XD Got ya, and welcome to the forum!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn