Vital Forum Edit V5 (and how to submit your clips)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2019 9:24 PM

Quick update:

As of this message, I've got 3 clips of me, and clips from Bullet, Slav, SoCal, and dirtydigger, all of which I thoroughly enjoy, y'all killed it! On my editing timeline, everything's about 3 mins., 45 secs., completely uncut.

Still no deadline, but I think it's be a good plan from here to shoot for a early 2020 edit since it's only about a month from Christmas and New Year soon after. No need to rush it, especially during snowy time.

Sound okay?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/22/2019 1:56 AM

Sounds good, Ready.

|

11/22/2019 5:48 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Quick update:

As of this message, I've got 3 clips of me, and clips from Bullet, Slav, SoCal, and dirtydigger, all of which I thoroughly enjoy, y'all killed it! On my editing timeline, everything's about 3 mins., 45 secs., completely uncut.

Still no deadline, but I think it's be a good plan from here to shoot for a early 2020 edit since it's only about a month from Christmas and New Year soon after. No need to rush it, especially during snowy time.

Sound okay?

Sounds good!

I did send in 4 clips though... Lol
Can you send screen shots of the spots you have so I can know which one I need to resend?

|

11/22/2019 7:58 AM

I Think I'm gonna have to get in on this

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/22/2019 8:01 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sounds good!

Can you send screen shots of the spots you have so I can know which one I need to resend?

Yup will do.

|

11/22/2019 9:26 AM

Sounds good Mr ready. This weather sucks atm hopefully I’ll get some Jibs sent your way soon.

|

Ride everything

11/23/2019 4:12 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sounds good!

Oh ya know what, I meant that I myself had 3 clips, but you all have a different amount, and yes, you've got 4 total as of now. Is that what you meant? Sorry, could've been more clear if that's what you mean by resending a missing clip.

Just sent you a message as I realized it lol.

|

11/26/2019 5:29 PM

If it's even possible, this is the opposite of every other song I posted..

|

11/27/2019 2:31 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Quick update:

Sound okay?

Bulletpup wrote:

Sounds good!

readybmxer wrote:

Oh ya know what, I meant that I myself had 3 clips, but you all have a different amount, and yes, you've got 4 total as of now. Is that what you meant? Sorry, could've been more clear if that's what you mean by resending a missing clip.

Just sent you a message as I realized it lol.

I sent in a total of 5 clips, actually.

2 angles up-ledge sprocket
1 feeble up to caveman tailwhip
1 footjam rear tire slap to fakie double peg
1 footjam to front tire grab fakie seat stand half cab slider out.

|

11/27/2019 9:59 PM

No need to include bullets clips now. I’ve seen them all in my mind.

|

11/27/2019 10:10 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

No need to include bullets clips now. I’ve seen them all in my mind.

laughing
|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/28/2019 8:37 AM

finally the UK weather is looking good for a week or so, & my car is broken, FML angry

|

Ride everything

11/28/2019 12:53 PM

Jibby wrote:

finally the UK weather is looking good for a week or so, & my car is broken, FML angry

Seems like an appropriate time to use a bike for travel and pleasure! wink

|

11/28/2019 9:41 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I sent in a total of 5 clips, actually.

2 angles up-ledge sprocket
1 feeble up to caveman tailwhip
1 footjam rear tire slap to fakie double peg
1 footjam to front tire grab fakie seat stand half cab slider out.

Yep, got ‘em all. Thx!

|

11/29/2019 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2019 3:29 PM

I've sent in two clips. The first one's quality is a bit bad as I had to up the brightness so you could actually see the riding, and the second seems a bit too long for a clip compared to the previous edits clips that I've seen. If the second is too long, you could trim it and have the 450 and x-up ride 180 as separate clips if that'd fit better.

|

11/29/2019 7:03 PM

DutchridesBmx wrote:

I have this full loop in my local park... kinda hard to describe but it is in the tom dugan/mikeaitken idaho montana video, first clip of riding. Good enough for a clip?

Bulletpup wrote:

Are you saying you are going to do a full loop?

lol its more of a cradle but it snowed so ill use a half assed clip from the summersad i went like 75% upside down

|

11/29/2019 7:06 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Quick update:

Sound okay?

Can we do a March ish deadline plz? srry but I live in Idaho and I want the best out of me for this edit. If not, thats fine

|

11/30/2019 11:48 AM

Alright Ready,

I tried to send about 30 seconds of video, although I'm sure it's kinda lame in comparison to the others lol.. I couldn't find a way to name the file on my phone.. I did put "Black Swamp Ghost" in the message box. My internet blows here and it took 3 tries to upload.. Hoping it didn't get corrupted along the way. If you get a video and it's really short, of some old cat, that's me lol..

|

11/30/2019 5:08 PM

readybmxer wrote:

Quick update:

Sound okay?

DutchridesBmx wrote:

Can we do a March ish deadline plz? srry but I live in Idaho and I want the best out of me for this edit. If not, thats fine

You and I both no IF isn't rideable until early May.

Ready, leave the deadline as it is, and maybe we'll have an early summer vital forum edit too. If we hold onto clips too long, no one will be that stoked on them. It is better to have shorter more frequent forum edits IMO.

|

12/1/2019 12:07 AM

Michael Cranston wrote:

I've sent in two clips. The first one's quality is a bit bad as I had to up the brightness so you could actually see the riding, and the second seems a bit too long for a clip compared to the previous edits clips that I've seen. If the second is too long, you could trim it and have the 450 and x-up ride 180 as separate clips if that'd fit better.

Gotcha, thx!

|

12/1/2019 12:08 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Alright Ready,

I tried to send about 30 seconds of video, although I'm sure it's kinda lame in comparison to the others lol.. I couldn't find a way to name the file on my phone.. I did put "Black Swamp Ghost" in the message box. My internet blows here and it took 3 tries to upload.. Hoping it didn't get corrupted along the way. If you get a video and it's really short, of some old cat, that's me lol..

Perfect, thanks! I’ll lyk if something went wrong.

|

12/1/2019 12:12 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

You and I both no IF isn't rideable until early May.

Ready, leave the deadline as it is, and maybe we'll have an early summer vital forum edit too. If we hold onto clips too long, no one will be that stoked on them. It is better to have shorter more frequent forum edits IMO.

Yeah we’ll stay with it. Everything’s played by ear for now, but if anything a summer edit would be dope indeed.

|

12/2/2019 12:32 AM

I have some clips stocked up. I'm gonna wait until closer to the deadline and decide which ones I like the most before I send any I'm not 100% happy with so let me know when you're gonna stop taking submissions grin

|

12/2/2019 4:17 AM

Just dealt with a 5 day blizzard. Gonna be a while before I get out on a bike.

ALTHOUGH if we get some warmer days I have decided I will take my snowblower and a shovel out to the local free park and clear it off.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/9/2019 12:40 PM

Bump.

|

12/10/2019 4:28 PM

Anyone like Dirty Heads?

|

12/11/2019 4:27 PM

I sent in a new clip. smile

|

12/12/2019 8:33 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

I sent in a new clip. smile

I’ll have ‘em downloaded in a bit!

|

12/13/2019 3:35 AM

My baby, full time job, and university have prevented me from getting any clips so far. Hoping to get some soon though, new park being constructed quite close to my house at the moment.

|

12/13/2019 5:10 AM

Oh shit! Most of my clips are more vertical for IG sad

|