Vital Game of Bike 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 7:02 PM

I thought i would start one up before it got to far into the year. lets start of by setting some ground rules and then you all can start picking people to play against. Let the games begin!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

4/4/2013 7:04 PM

Some people started one some time ago but didn't bring to anything.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 7:10 PM

Rules so far:
-must set next trick or upload vid of completing trick in 1 day of trick being set (will make exceptions to weather)
-if trick is sketchy the members of vital will decide if legit
- no peg tricks unless both have set ups for grinding accessible
- no ramp or fly out tricks unless both have ramps accessible
-must show that it is you doing the trick not a friend on your bike

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/4/2013 7:11 PM

This always FAILS!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/4/2013 7:15 PM

You must be new here...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/4/2013 7:34 PM

Haha

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/4/2013 7:40 PM

if it actually happens ill be in

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

4/4/2013 7:55 PM

im in if it works. online b.i.k.e. always seems to just die off and not finish

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/4/2013 8:09 PM

Ard well ill play someone someone if they wanna verse me. just let me know i can get a vid up tomorrow

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/4/2013 8:13 PM

i'll play. brakeless, 4 pegs, coaster ok with ya?

|

4/4/2013 8:14 PM

if this happens im in

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

4/4/2013 8:23 PM

lets make this happen. bracket style. games of 1v1, winner moves on. put it in the photo/video section since that doesnt seem to get as much use as anywhere else.

|

4/4/2013 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 8:27 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

Ard well ill play someone someone if they wanna verse me. just let me know i can get a vid up tomorrow

How good are you? cuz im down to play but i suck

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/4/2013 8:33 PM

matt X stolen X bmx wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

How good are you? cuz im down to play but i suck

its about fun. not proving you're superior

|

4/4/2013 8:33 PM

tomdon wrote:

its about fun. not proving you're superior

exactly

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

4/4/2013 8:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

lets make this happen. bracket style. games of 1v1, winner moves on. put it in the photo/video section since that doesnt seem ...more

I'd be into that.

Photo

something like that.

I'd be down to play, let's mod the rules a bit.

-must set next trick or upload vid of completing trick in 1 day of trick being set (will make exceptions to weather)
-sketchyness should count. it's a game of bike, not Dew Tour. same with indian gives, as ugly as stuff like that is.. it still counts. unless of course say someone does a 180, his opponent cannot 180 and does like a 120, to pullout the other way. that would not count obviously.
-peg tricks can count, but not if your opponent doesn't have pegs. same goes with switch pegs, if your opponent does not have them.. no switch grinds. also applies to brake tricks. you must clarify how high the ledge must be, for instance someone would set "feeble grind to 180 on fork height ledge/under stem ledge" or something.
-no ramp or fly out tricks unless both have ramps accessible, but a bank will suffice.
-must show that it is you doing the trick not a friend on your bike.

How will the turns/letters go? I know people play differently. The way I'm used to is if A, B & C play bike and A sets the trick, B & C both have to do the tricks & whoever messes up, gets a letter. The trick then goes to B, who does the same thing and A & C then have to do the trick.

But I know some people play it as A sets the trick, then B does it and if B lands it, then C has to do the trick. But if B doesn't land it, B gets a letter & C doesn't have to do the trick, then A begins setting the trick again

|

4/4/2013 8:40 PM

tomdon wrote:

lets make this happen. bracket style. games of 1v1, winner moves on. put it in the photo/video section since that doesnt seem ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'd be into that.

Photo

something like that.

-must set next trick or upload ...more

perfect. and i prefer the rotation version. a sets, b&c do trick, failing gets a letter, then b sets, and so on.

|

4/4/2013 8:43 PM

tomdon wrote:

perfect. and i prefer the rotation version. a sets, b&c do trick, failing gets a letter, then b sets, and so on.

Same. that's how I always play. So in this case, with 2 people it'd be just A&B so it'd go back and forth for each set. We'd have to find out some kind of order or just pick them at random.

|

4/4/2013 8:45 PM

random matchups for sure. so no one can say they were paired with someone unfairly

|

4/4/2013 8:50 PM

tomdon wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'd be into that.

Photo

something like that.

-must set next trick or upload ...more

tomdon wrote:

Alright I'm in. who do I play?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/4/2013 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 9:05 PM

Every time I try this the person I'm vsing drops out!

|

4/4/2013 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2013 9:00 PM

tomdon
collin_mclenahan
sundaybmxrr
fbc2012
mattxstolenxbmx
crayola 531
brianoob

thats7 so far. need just one more

|

4/4/2013 9:02 PM

Its not gonna work.....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/4/2013 9:12 PM

brianoob wrote:

then they automatically forfeit and you move onto the next round!

Also time stamping videos would be a good idea, like before you do the trick you gotta hold up some kind of evidence that the video was taken then and is not an older video

one more thing.. how many tries are there? just 1? or what? some people do that a lot differently too.. the way I'm used to is you get 2 tries per trick, then 1 "chance" throughout the whole game if you mess up twice on something, if you mess up the chance, you take a letter and no longer have the chance to be used.

|

4/4/2013 9:16 PM

brianoob wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

then they automatically forfeit and you move onto the next round!

Also time stamping videos would be a good idea, like ...more

cant really use the chance part, we will never really know how many tries it took them. time stamp thing is good tho

|

4/4/2013 9:25 PM

tomdon wrote:

cant really use the chance part, we will never really know how many tries it took them. time stamp thing is good tho

this is true. I guess we could do 2 tries for each trick but both have to be filmed in the same clip. like if someone sets the trick as a feeble, then the person would do the time stamp thing, get on their bike and go try it. they fuck up, they try it again right away without stopping the video, that way we know they tried it 2 consecutive times. We'll just have to trust they're not gonna cheat haha

|

4/4/2013 9:36 PM

if they cheat they cheat.

|

4/4/2013 9:37 PM

tomdon wrote:

True. If you can land it, I guess that's all that matters. If they simply can't do the trick then that's what'll get em.

|

4/4/2013 9:41 PM

tomdon wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

True. If you can land it, I guess that's all that matters. If they simply can't do the trick then that's what'll get em.

basically. brackets dont work with 7 people, we need an 8th

|

4/4/2013 9:43 PM

tomdon wrote:

basically. brackets dont work with 7 people, we need an 8th

Give it some time, maybe by tomorrow night that way anyone who didn't see this until then can enter, and then have the weekend to play.

|